It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillarious Quote By Dick Cheney!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I just read this quote by Dick Cheney on WRH and I almost fell outta my chair laughing:

"If Democratic policies had been pursued over the last two to three years, the kind of tax increases both Kerry and Edwards are talking about, we would not have had the kind of job growth that we've had." --Dick Cheney

Job Growth? What job growth? LMAO!!

[Edited on 8-3-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
well i guess stupidity is contagious! the more time u spend around bush, the dumber u get!

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It's quite funny, every time you hear Bush, Cheney, or anyone from the admin. talking publically, they always mention that "jobs are on the way up", and how well the economy is improving...hah. Like to see some figures to back that one up.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoktek
It's quite funny, every time you hear Bush, Cheney, or anyone from the admin. talking publically, they always mention that "jobs are on the way up", and how well the economy is improving...hah. Like to see some figures to back that one up.

Yeah right... jobs on the way "out" is what they should be saying since millions of jobs have been shipped overseas.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hahahahaha thats funny. He rarely speaks, but when he does...you just know its gonna be funny.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TekNo88
Hahahahaha thats funny. He rarely speaks, but when he does...you just know its gonna be funny.

Yeah the guy should be a comedian... I mean seriously.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
One word: Outsourcing.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCatalyst
One word: Outsourcing.

Exactly.

top topics

join