It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG!!! I think I just had my 1st Atral travel experience!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Please any one who is familiar with meditation comment on this.

Okay! yesterday night I was watching a bunch of meditation videos on Meditation and it was AMAZING I must say, so any who - I just finished meditating a few minutes ago and boy! oh boy!! I just had a crazy experience.

I told my self I would only do it for 15 minutes exact, I started exactly at 5:13 and I was all in it. I went back to passed memories(And I have very bad memory) and was able to actually walk around the scenery like if I were actually their, I went to old blocks I lived on and everything it felt like I was floating over the whole Borough of Brooklyn.

Then I was like "damn I sure wish i can meet a Astral girl right now" and behold! I saw a girl that was all white hiding behind a tree like if she was playing Pick a Boo with me it was really funny.

Now the thing is I said to myself "my back is hurting i think I should stop now"(lol) and I just suddenly snapped out of it and when I looked at my blackberry it said the time was 5:28 on the DOT!! I swear exactly 15 minutes I was in the trance, but it felt no more then 5 minutes I was like "Whoa wait till I ask Folks on ATS about this"

So my questions: Are time gaps common? Could the whole experience (including the girl) be part of my brilliant imagination? PLEASE ANSWER GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Sounds like a pretty cool experience. Most manifestations are a byproduct of the imagination on the Astral plain, or so I've read. I have only been to the Astral plain once in an OBE, but didn't have too much of a chance to move around before my body was like "WTF dude where the hell are you going?"

In any case, time gaps are common. It's just like a dream, it may feel like an eternity, but only a few minutes have passed or vice versa. Accessing the Astral plain, or what most refer to as the Astral plain usually happens best in that half-sleep or "trance" phase. Meditation will help hone your consciousness to remain awake, while your body falls asleep. So, good luck, let me know how any other experiences go. Stay away from the lower Astral plains, or negative thoughts. If you do find yourself facing an entity that is negative, just manifest the U.S Army 101st Airborne Division (All companies). That should steer him/her away.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
yes time gaps are very common depending on how deep the meditation gets. it most likely is a generation of your imagination, but as i have been reading lately there are no coincidences. but it could be you connecting with some one on a mental plain during this time of meditation, which to me, seems likely. your imagination can produce anything, i meditate on a daily basis, sometimes with assistance from other substances, and my mind projects all sorts of imagery and stories from my third eye that i cannot explain. keep up the meditation. namaste.

new topics

join