It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. exports cigarettes, bras, bull semen to Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

U.S. exports cigarettes, bras, bull semen to Iran

www.cnn.com

U.S. exports to Iran grew more than tenfold during President Bush's years in office even as he accused it of nuclear ambitions and sponsoring terrorists.

America sent more cigarettes to Iran -- at least $158 million worth under Bush -- than any other product.

Other surprising shipments during the Bush administration: brassieres, bull semen, fur clothing, sculptures, perfume, musical instruments and military apparel.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
What do we make of this news? Do we, laugh, cry, cry from laughing too hard, or just shake our heads in dismay?

Wait, maybe there actually is a conspiracy here. It will just take some of us awhile to figure out how to combine all of these products into a "weapon of mass distraction".
(yeah, I spelled distraction that way on purpose ...)

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7/8/2008 by centurion1211]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Smokes, bras, and bull seed... sounds like GW is trying to share some of his experiences at those wild frat parties at UT with the Iranians. I wonder if the military apparel has some state of the art glow in the dark targets painted on the back in case we decide to run night missions?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Well, with all this "war with iran" talk floating around. And after all, remember what happened with all the stuff we sold japan before world war II? If it ever comes to war with iran, I'd hate to see U.S. soldiers being splattered with bull semen and tangled up in brassieres that have a made in U.S.A. label on them.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Additionally, how do we know the Iranians haven't figured out a way to build WMDs using these products? Stuff the bras into the perfume bottles, lubricate the outside of the bottle with bull semen, place them into old fashioned style throwing slings made from fur stoles, light the bra fuse with a Phillip Morris cigarette (almost certainly Camel brand, BTW) and suddenly we have flaming molotov cocktails being hurled at our troops.

Hell, I got nothing...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Any WMD that involves bull semen is definately a cause for invasion, IMO.

What possible use? Artificial insemination, one would guess, but on what scale do they really need it? Don't they have bulls in Iran? Or is milking them another thing on the long list of things Mohammad disliked?

But hey, at least we know their women are all wearing Wonderbras! Those sexy Iranians, we know about you now!

new topics

top topics

join