It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mods, Threads, hows it all work ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jibbs
reply to post by anxietydisorder

Thanks for that. Is this the place where wanna be Mods hang out?

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. It can wear you down at times. A lot may be taken for granted at times. It's real people giving up their free time. There are benefits, like when you've made a difference in a member, be it applause or helping them to get over the hump as an ATS member.

We also get a LOT of flack. We're The Man. You can get callous to being called a "Nazi" but it still irks that the efforts that we do are just not good enough for some.

Sorry for the rant but it felt good.

Edit: Missed the reference to "wanna be mods", I was talking about mods.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by intrepid]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Please try not to inflate enjoies's ego more than it already is. Seriously it already has its own gravity and is making the Earth wobble

just messin with ya buddy

On the subject however, the moderators around here are a great bunch, I have had a great time joking and having fun with most of them.

One should remember moderators/supermoderators are members first and moderators second. They really are just here to make your time on this forum better

[edit on 7/8/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I was just wondering if we rank & file members could be invited to those all night, knee walking, commode hugging parties I keep hearing about?

Honestly, the job the Mods do further reinforces my belief that the majority of humanity if given the chance could also be a friend if we as individuals could lay aside our personal agendas for a few minutes and receive the mojo offered.

OOOm mani padme hummm.

<< 1   >>

join