It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Scott Kalitta's death really just an accident?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
In a quick addition and summation to what I'm saying, I just feel that the issue should be addressed from the viewpoint of before it ever becomes a problem rather than trying to minimize the effects of a problem after it's occurred.

D.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

I worked as a fuel funny mechanic on a pro level for over 20 years. All of what lead to Scott's death was something that happens in drag racing ALL THE TIME. These cars do let go often. However... what killed Scott was the ESPN manlift that was parked at the end of the track. Making contact with that is what broke that car apart. ESPN and NHRA don't want to talk about that. Look up the N.J. police report... it's out there.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Let me just throw this out there to all you conspiracy minded individuals. So because the NJSP investigated a crash in which a Father and Driver were killed. I guess this must mean the the LATE Dale Earnhardt was a navy seal or a ranger because the FLSP investigated his crash.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: shortywarn

I agree. From my point, hopefully he knocked unconscious and probably died before the contact with the wall. As far as I'm concerned, he didn't stand a chance when that fire engulfed the whole car. That was awful. Damn.
edit on 9-6-2015 by jpr1724 because: Updated my comment about this horrific incident.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Slamm
Then it's not drag racing..it's not for the faint of heart and all need not apply.

As for the OP..sh#t happens at 8-10,000 hp..that's all there is to Scotts death.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join