It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What significant events happened on 4/02/2008 in the world/nations.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I'm curious about this date since it was added to my Options in my MemCenter last night.. but not by me. My pc at the house is hands off and no one in the house knows to change my options and doesn't know my password for my ATS log in.

Does anyone know of a website that shows significant events in the world that happened on 4/02/2008? if so, can you plz post them here..

much thanks

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I do recall that date being my birthday. I am not known as the hacker type and would not use that date if I was.

It might be interesting to see what number that date equals in the UNIX OS or PHP database storage value for the field holding that info.

Guess you are trying to figure out glitch or human.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
.......Guess you are trying to figure out glitch or human.

both...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

So i assume you are sure you didn't type a date into the format field of your profile instead of formatting characters. I get the impression it just changed by your post. I have seen where others have mentioned this and a mod reminded them of how the field is used and the member seemed to remedy the situation.

If you didn't type it in then I think glitch.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
After thinking about this date and essentially finding nothing using the standard mm/dd/yyyy in Google. Minutes ago I got a thought to input April 2nd, 2008

Here's one of the URLsI found..

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Whoa!! just found this.. off Wikipedia see items in boldbelow for intresting reading!!

April 2, 2008 (2008-04-02) (Wednesday) edit history watch

* Leader of the House of Commons Harriet Harman becomes the first Labour woman ever to answer Prime Minister's Questions. (The Scotsman)
* A cross human-cow embryo survives a third straight day after being fertilized at Newcastle University, England. A director for embryonic stem cell laboratories at the Australian Stem Cell Centre said that the "99 per cent human" embryo could improve research within the field of human diseases. The Catholic Church in England however said that the creation was "monstrous" and says that the later destruction of it is unethical. (News.com.au
* The United States House of Representatives votes to provide $50 billion over five years to fight AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria in Africa and other third world areas. (AP via Google News)
* Suspended Serb prison workers from Lipljan, Kosovo, claim that Serbia has not paid them money promised for leaving the Kosovo institutions. (B-92)
* Talks begin in Priština on demarcation of the border between Macedonia and Kosovo. (B-92)
* Irish Taoiseach Bertie Ahern announces he will resign on 6 May after 11 years of rule. (RTÉ)
* A strong cold front sweeps across south-eastern Australia, bringing destructive winds to South Australia, Victoria and Tasmania. In Melbourne, a woman died when part of a wall collapsed in the suburb of Mentone. (ABC News Australia)
* The European Union announces an investigation into the bailout of the Northern Rock bank in the United Kingdom. (Reuters)
* The President of the United States George W. Bush supports the bids by Georgia and Ukraine to become members of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization. (AFP via Sydney Morning Herald)
* Cuban citizens now have access to what were formerly "tourist-only" hotels and cellphones. (Wall Street Journal)
* Morgan Tsvangirai's Movement for Democratic Change defeats Robert Mugabe's ZANU-PF in the Zimbabean parliamentary elections. (Bloomberg)

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Komodo]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Whoa!! just found this.. off Wikipedia see items in boldbelow for intresting reading!!

April 2, 2008 (2008-04-02) (Wednesday) edit history watch

* Leader of the House of Commons Harriet Harman becomes the first Labour woman ever to answer Prime Minister's Questions. (The Scotsman)
* A cross human-cow embryo survives a third straight day after being fertilized at Newcastle University, England.A director for embryonic stem cell laboratories at the Australian Stem Cell Centre said that the "99 per cent human" embryo could improve research within the field of human diseases. The Catholic Church in England however said that the creation was "monstrous" and says that the later destruction of it is unethical. (News.com.au)
* The United States House of Representatives votes to provide $50 billion over five years to fight AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria in Africa and other third world areas. (AP via Google News)he United States House of Representatives votes to provide $50 billion over five years to fight AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria in Africa and other third world areas.
* Suspended Serb prison workers from Lipljan, Kosovo, claim that Serbia has not paid them money promised for leaving the Kosovo institutions. (B-92)
* Talks begin in Priština on demarcation of the border between Macedonia and Kosovo. (B-92)
* Irish Taoiseach Bertie Ahern announces he will resign on 6 May after 11 years of rule. (RTÉ)
* A strong cold front sweeps across south-eastern Australia, bringing destructive winds to South Australia, Victoria and Tasmania. In Melbourne, a woman died when part of a wall collapsed in the suburb of Mentone. (ABC News Australia)
* The European Union announces an investigation into the bailout of the Northern Rock bank in the United Kingdom. (Reuters)
* The President of the United States George W. Bush supports the bids by Georgia and Ukraine to become members of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization. (AFP via Sydney Morning Herald)
* Cuban citizens now have access to what were formerly "tourist-only" hotels and cellphones. (Wall Street Journal)
* Morgan Tsvangirai's Movement for Democratic Change defeats Robert Mugabe's ZANU-PF in the Zimbabean parliamentary elections. (Bloomberg)

new topics

top topics

join