It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George HW Bush Linked To JFK Assassination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
"A coup d' etat has been described as 'a sudden action by which an individual or group, usually employing limited violence, captures positions of governmental authority without conforming to the formal requirement for changing officeholders, as prescribed by the laws or constitution.' A successful coup requires a number of elements: extensive planning and preparation by the sponsors (those responsible for the coup); the collaboration of the Praetorian Guard (officials whose job is to protect the government, including the President); a diversionary cover-up afterwards; the ratification of the assassination by the new government inheriting power; and the dissemination of disinformation by major elements of the news media. If this concurrence of events has a familiar sound, it is because this is exactly what happened when John F Kennedy was murdered.

Full artical, pics & J Edger Hoover memo on GHWB

tomflocco.com...

Our Goverment has not been the same since the JFK assassination and they have had the wool pulled over our eyes TIGHT ever since.

Odd tho-all these years, and this is the first that I've heard about GHWB being there "Dealy Plaza" on that fateful day.

Wondering what everone else thinks about this infomation.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I think that after 40 years the left still cant admit that JFK was killed by a nice fuzzy communist.
I think the entire JFK assasination conspiracy is nothing more than cognitive dissonce in a group of people unable to admit that thier own pet cause killed thier "King Arthur", and subsequnetly picked up by every malcontent, disenfrancshised loser, and wack a doo who heard of it, despite there being more than enough evidence that Lee Harvey Oswald was a lone gunman, and the the fact that the counter evidence is bunk.
(the magic bullet has been so completly debunked it aint even funny)
Thats what I think.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Bush has some unclear CIA ties, look at this history of his and the peices start to form a picture. Some where in the archives of ATS there is a ton of info about Bush and his less than decent connections.

Just look at the bottom quote, below the huge paragraph, it high lights the pinnacle of his career.

In 1953, Bush got money from Brown Brothers Harriman and, with partners Hugh and Bill Liedtke, formed Zapata Petroleum. By the late 1950s they were millionaires. Bush bought subsidiary Zapata Off-Shore from his partners and went into business on his own in 1954. By 1958, the new company was drilling on the Cay Sal Bank in the Eastern Gulf of Mexico. These islands had been leased to Nixon supporter and CIA contractor Howard Hughes the previous year and were later used as a base for CIA raids on Cuba. The CIA was using companies like Zapata to stage and supply secret missions attacking Fidel Castro’s Cuban government in advance of the Bay of Pigs invasion. The CIA’s codename for that invasion was “Operation Zapata.” In 1981, all Securities and Exchange Commission filings for Zapata Off-Shore between 1960 and 1966 were destroyed. In other words, the year Bush became vice president, important records detailing his years at his drilling company disappeared. In 1969, Zapata bought the United Fruit Company of Boston, another company with strong CIA connections.

Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) director (1976-1977); vice president of the U.S. (1981-1989); president of the U.S. (1989-1993).
"Read my lips. No new taxes.” --A broken campaign promise made by George Bush in 1988.

new topics

join