posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:17 PM
I've just woken up to many aspects of this world that I was unaware of before which basically started when I learned of the Central Banking scam.
This has lead to 3 months of just researching, moving from one topic to another and the basic conclusion I have come to is that I live in a world of
lies. I mean, is nothing we are told real? What kind of world is this?
- Banking is a lie, it's one big scam, the central bank cartel.
- The World Bank and IMF exist to destroy third world countries and keep their people in poverty, not to help as is always claimed.
- Inflation is an increase in the money supply, not rising prices as is claimed.
- Man-made Climate change (changed from global warming due to the cooling) is a big lie. Google "global warming petition" if you don't believe
- The War on terror, which was always a ridiculous concept even when I thought there were terrorists, is another lie and just clearly false-flag
operations to scare us into giving up our liberties.
- Peak Oil is a lie. There is no shortage. Another example of artificial scarcity. Greg Palast describes this well in Armed Madhouse.
- The War on Drugs is a lie as the CIA run most of the drugs and poppy farmers are encouraged and protected in Afghanistan.
There are others but these are the major ones I can think of off the top of my head. I can't watch news on TV anymore. I'm not sure whether
they're liars or idiots or some combination.
Obviously I'm in the twilight zone or maybe its a bad nightmare and I'm going to wake up soon...