It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1935 Rosicrucian Magazine Ad

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Thanks, my reference to the ad is merely in the time period when it was presented, and perhaps the mentality of the day, so to speak.

It does confuse me that a group who possesses the secrets to knowledge, would advertise in a national publication to draw more to the group, that is what seems (marketing) to me, I would think that IF, they held these secrets, they could pick and choose those they would like to include within their ranks rather than shuffling through the responses of a nationally published ad.

I don't have any issue with any of the so called secret societies, I just ran across the ad and it struck me as odd since it is considered a secret to some.

I still find the current secret and forbidden knowledge ploy by Greer has parallels to the ad in the OP.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

www.rosicrucian.org... states the applicants are reviewed for membership and ostensibly it's not avaible just because you are willing to cut a check.

www.rosicrucian-order.com... has a somewhat detailed overview in the links of what is withheld and why.

<< 1   >>

join