It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Sumner Redstone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Hey I just heard about Sumner Redstone and how hes "so evil" or what ever but I cant find any information on him. I've searched ATS forums and hes not mentioned in one topic? All kinds of other conspiracy theories on here but not one about him and the NWO?

P.S. i I also searched "Sumner Murray Rothstein" with no results. Could it be ATS search is filtered?

P.S.S If there is an active thread about him please provide a link for me and I'll abandon this topic.

Edit - In retrospect i probably shouldn't have rushed this post I'm just really curious about this man. Does anyone have any information on him or is this a RATS or BTS topic? >.>

[edit on 6-7-2008 by KingIchigo]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I remember mentioning Mr. Redstone and his Viacom in the past here on ATS. (although it's quite possible that I had misspelled "Sumner". It's quite strange that you search returned no results.

maybe try again?
Sumner Redstone

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
0.o that's odd every time i search the threads it doesn't find anything but the first tabs search does...>.> just my luck sorry to waste you're time.

Edit - That search yielded no new information >.> anyone else got any information on this man and his plans or what hes currently funding.

I just watched a few videos about how he doesn't want to give his company to his family and talks about if you want to share with your children you can but "I'm not about to give up control" and that he plans to be alive another 50 yrs from now
the mans 83 die already!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by KingIchigo

ATS supports embedding for YouTube and Google videos. It'd be nice if you'd post the video here and we could discuss it.

I agree that there doesn't seem to be much information on here on Mr. Redstone. I just did the search because I remember mentioning him in the past.

Hopefully you'll keep digging for info and inform us of your findings in this thread.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Not really worth posting. I just think this man has a lot of power and it kinda shows his evil side.

It sounds to me like they have group of people to laugh on command or laugh tracks to keep guy happy or maybe im just looking WAY to hard into the video, I just don't get the reason for laughter at that part of the video its kinda odd to me.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
220 views and no information on this man and viacom. Whats up with that?

top topics

join