It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever witnessed the same UFO like me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Hello to everyone. I would like to share my story about UFO to learn if someone else saw such things. I hope it will help me to gather more data on the subject.

The event took place in mid-1990s, in the suburbs of Moscow, when I and three my close friends decided to drive one's new car in the late evening. It was winter and quite freezy that time, about -10 C with cold wind. The sky was clear and you could see stars.

Thus, we drove to the outskirts to some abandoned houses, because we wanted to have some practice with my friend`s new car. When we drove in the inner courtyard between the two houses we were amazed seeing a bright glowing object hovering above the ground at a hieght of 2-3 meters.

It was a sphere about 2 meters in diameter and it looked like a bright white and blue plasma ball (like a ball lightning). There were multiple lightnings covering the surface of the sphere and it was hovering just above the ground without any move despite the windy weather. There were also long lightnings radiating from the plasma sphere at a distance of about dozens of meters. The object was causing cracking sounds (from lightnings, I guess).

We were stunned for a while just watchig this thing in front of us (it was about 20 meters far) when one of my frinds who drove the car finally managed to drive back and with words of 'what the hell was that, let's getta out', we left the scene.

Now, I regret that we left so quickly without taking advantage of being lucky to see a mystery in front of us. In fact, we were scared.

Well, I not a scientist, therefore, can only guess what it was.

Anybody witnessed the same?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I've never witnessed a UFO. But from your description, if it was a UFO and not ball lightning, it sounds like a probe of some kind, remotely guided. It may have been extraterrestrial, maybe not.

Someone with a bit more knowledge of probes and such may be of more help. But after reading your description that was the first thing that popped into my mind - a probe.

Maybe do a search on YouTube or disclose.tv to see if you find videos or pictures of similar objects...if you haven't already done so, that is.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NoInfoAvailable

Yep it was a ufo. Please don't let anyone convince you it was ball lightning. You are only the second person to describe a similar orb to mine. It was white, pouring with something like a sparkler with molten metal, like an angle grinder, then it morphed into the most beautiful white light with lightning as you say emanating off it. Sounds bang on the same. I know it was something special as a few seconds later we noticed above us about twenty pairs of same coloured orbs, yellow, amber, orange, red with a laser beam, in a circle above our heads, then we were circled four times by a bright white mothership....................... like you guys it was all too much and we legged it, getting chased on the way by orbs with laser beams! You saw something very special there my friend.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
You know, I discussed the possibility of a ball lightning with some people who knows about electricity a lot, and it was suggested that it is not possible for a such huge lightning ball with the described features to exist in atmosphere under normal conditions (temp, pressure, etc.).

Furthermore, such unusual configuration also points out that it is not a normal type of electricity at all.

Nevertheless, we saw no other orbs or anything else like the ones foorbhunter told about.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Did your sparkling white orb morph into a beautiful white sphere? I swear that the white was different to any other light I've ever seen, it was like all the holyness and purist beautiful light containing energy of heavens/gods. Something out of this world.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
i think i have seen this is times.

im currently quite upset to read this

top topics

join