It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why you believe ufos are real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
For everyone who believes that ufos are an absolute real phenomena there has to be certain footage or instances that they believe to be completely authentic. this thread is basically my attempt at having people who are well experienced in the ufo phenomena and believe it to be true to post links to video, images, and documents that are in no way proven hoaxes and are most likely to be the real deal mcneal. I want to see the strongest cases for ufos. the best cases that havent been disproven in any real obvious ways all in one thread. Just post links and see if anyone knows more about them than others and lets see what some of the best videos really are on that thing of things.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
this guy right here is one that i think looks real does anyone know about this video. like if its a falsie or what. I dunno what footage is really considered real stuff. heres the link to this guy www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Te Mexican govt came out to the public with these tapes and said they had no idea what they were. They were filmed with night vision cameras and the lights were not seen by the pilots with their naked eye.

Pretty solid evidnce.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I think if you have had a life changing experience such as seeing a UFO do something our best technology can't even begin to touch that causes you to hang out or drop in on sites like ATS esp when one pays so much attention to the UFO threads and topics, it is in and of itself a strong argument for the validity of UFOs or at least something that person witnessed that begs for explanation. And when none is forthcoming especially from government entities, or at least nothing believable, it makes the drive to find the truth or make sense of that experience even stronger.

Sometimes the best evidence for truth is the belief of rational intelligent people who even under the burden of strong ridicule refuse to back down and accept the kool-aid explanation which is so easy to do.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
For me cases like the Belgium Triangle incident is one of the best cases regarding evidence, like radar images, photo's and official military reports. In this incident the Belgium Government fully cooperated with researchers and the media.

I posted this on another thread also but here goes.

You can read about the case here:

Belgium Triangle Case

Belgium Triangle Case 2

This is a photo of the object taken from the ground:

Belgium Triangle Photo

There are enhanced photo's that show the structure better, but this one seems te be unaltered.

This is a screenshot of the official radar image taken by the F16's that were chasing the object:

Radar Image Belgium Triangle

And last but not least the official report form the Royal Belgium Airforce:

Official Report Royal Belgium Airforce

So I think this is one of the best UFO cases around. There are others though. I will post some more when I have the time.

Enjoy.

[edit on 6/7/08 by Fastwalker81]

top topics

join