It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increase in U.F.O's over england?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I'm shocked to have not seen a topc on it yet, and i have looked. (Although i get the feeling i've missed it, because it seems like something that would be mentioned on here), but anyway.

It seems, in the past few months, there has been a rapid increase in U.F.O sightings.

I\m incredibly sorry to use such a terrible newspaper as the sun as a source, but i'll link you to this because it seems to have latched onto the recent phenomena (But then, the simple fact it's the SUN latching onto it could also mean they are blowing things out of all proportion) LINK ; www.thesun.co.uk...

It isnt just the sun though, recently i've seen a few news reports of U.F.O's over england.

Have others noticed this? I am yet to see anything of the sort, but it is still interesting, is it not?

I tihnk a few of the sightings were near air-bases. This could lead me to think they were experimental craft, but i think actual RAF folk have reported sightings.

Also, alot of them in wales.

Discuss.
(Dont flame if i actually have missed a topic on the subject already, just mention it so i can crawl into a corner and hide.)

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I seen one that was described by an english person i think,it was a few weeks ago...anyway im from uk and it was strange...my first ufo encounter and what someone described looked like exactly what i saw..only a few days inbetween give or take...maybe we brits have got a hold of some American black project goodies?...

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyrolot
I'm shocked to have not seen a topc on it yet, and i have looked. (

Apparently haven't been looking at all. This took less than

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just a few within the past 2 weeks. Seriously. Everyone says they searched and didn't find anything. This took less than 3 minutes to put this whole post together.

You've been a member for 4 years?

[edit on 5-7-2008 by gauncents]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Gauncents, this isnt about random sightings in england though, this is a topic about the inexplicable increase in the past few months.

Originally posted by Lethil
maybe we brits have got a hold of some American black project goodies?...

Maybe, but is it likely?

I'd also note that it's the time of year for airshows in britain, and i'm sure often some bog standard military jets might get confused for spaceships of some sort.

top topics

join