It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will Bush be Remembered in History

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
How will Bush be Remembered in History

Bush's most dangerous legacy is the erosion of America's vaunted traditions of civil rights and liberties. President George W Bush will go down as the worst president in U.S. history.

James Buchanan, Andrew Johnson, Herbert Hoover and now Bush -- have divided the nation, governed erratically and left the nation worse off. Gross ineptitude, reckless politicking even with national security, nepotism, cronyism and sleazy corruption are at the root of Bush's failed presidency. The administration politicized national security after 9/11 by stoking fear for the sole objective of mobilizing public opinion. Shallow and incompetent political cronies, hucksters, personal friends and business associates were rewarded with plush appointments and contracts by the Bush administration.

In the name of the war against terrorism, the Bush administration has engaged in unconstitutional and criminal abuses, including kidnapping people, torturing suspects or rendering them to other countries for torture, holding prisoners without trial and sometimes without even access to attorneys and family in Guantanamo Bay and other secret gulags, and warrantless tapping of emails and telephones of U.S. citizens.

Lets try to translate this into Picture Image (Goat Story Book)

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I had to go to court once and Bush the guard said was going to see it I guess by video. Dont know if he watched it live or taped. The obvious wicked crap that my lawyer did, the atf agent did, the one who acts as prosecuter, and the damn judge did Bush should have seen with whoever else up the ladder to get me off the hook. Bush didnt do a damn thing and this matter dealt with them who would effect him if he aint one of them. I'll remember Bush as the one who left me strainded in other's obvious deception.

How the hell can my court appointed lawyer at then not ask if the dna was mine or if the dna matched mine after the agent only said "we have the dna". That punk didnt say whose dna. And he lied on a form. That's against the law to lie in court as did the one acting as prosecuter. And the judge asked me what does "write" mean. I displayed what write means with voice and hand. At least one of the definions to "write" is just that what I displayed and told.

I aint sweating it. I will personally see them involved go to Hell. And if Bush aint one of them I will see to it his existence as an individual person goes to zero. No next life this implies cause he would be deemed far from worthy to be there. I just happen to be high ranking with more rank than any one else on the planet currently to all sides. Why betray your own kind's head when hell I was looking out for everyone not one of them obvious wicked behaving ones?

You want to know why Bush watched? My only guess is because it had to do with something bigger than 9-11 if it were TRUELY NOT me having to do with it. But they painted me as if I did it to releave themselves from doing their job to protect the nation. I will tell you this, the matter was and still is real outside of me in an indirect way. When they wont act to a certain emergency, you'll see who I mean.

Let me give you a clue. Someone comes to your house, breaks in, drugs you and leaves evidence, and when you call who you supposed to call, the operator is already in place for them so that no one comes out to investigate or do etc. Then like the saying goes "Lets take it ouside!" and when you do take it outside they can be exposed to where they will use decpetion in measures to bury you in it.

And when it's dealing with toxic agents you'll see the places (agencies) that are suppose to act that wont if your city they already invaded. These are the real terrorist depending on how far they took over a city or a state.

And me being above Bush means what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch. Sounds familiar? It should when it's realized who this is.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
You missed the one where he flipping off the media.I'm sure he though he was doing the right thing at the time.At least his fouled up speeches cracked me up.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I think he will be remembered as a President that saved us from economic doom after 9/11. He will also be remembered for aggressively fighting terrorists and preventing another major attack on our soil.

This history will be written by historians that are not even born yet, unswayed by Bush Derangement Syndrome. That and the upcoming Barack Hussein Obama debacle that is soon to come.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Dubyakadubla

My worry is it's too late for you or like minded to change the course your country in now on. The people behind the puppet will do what it takes to stay in power. As seen by the last elections, 911, anthrax, weapons of mass destruction, the patriot act. There is more to come and because of the internet the patterns can be seen by many but all we can do is watch and remember what real freedom was like before Bush. I could say it’s the US and let it at that – but we in Canada have what the US will need more than oil. I would share what we have but the corruption will make the new water barons dictate who will survive – and those that do will pay dearly for the privilege of living.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
He will be remembered for letting Alan Greenspan destroy the dollar, allowing the home market to collapse, and leading America into a recession and possible depression.

He will be remembered for the biggest foreign policy mistake in American history. Even bigger than Vietnam or the Bay of Pigs.

He will be remembered as a torturer and an enemy of freedom.

He will be remembered positively as the final nail in the coffin of the outdated GOP, allowing true conservatives like Ron Paul to gain some much needed ground. That will be his only positive legacy.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Matthew 18:6
But whatso shall please zero of those large ones whose zero believe out me, it is no longer worse against her this a millstone is no longer hanged about her neck, and this she is no longer drowned out the depth of the land.

^^The large ones include me because of my rank. The whatso is an action (a will, a testament) by mine side, as in, a betrayor far from the devil doing their own self part poorly. They wont be hung for what they did because they shall cease existing upon human death. Thus they shall lack ever experiencing actual life and will only have experienced this image. Yes, this aint life, this is image where it only seems like it's life here.

"And then Bush can start the hit. Body preprogrammed the shhh out 2pacalpse!"--Makaveli antonym translation.

^^When you are out 2 it means you only will have had death (experienced image) lacking a second (also first) next life.

Makaveli did say he wanted to meet the president but questioned will the pres meet him. "Him" is an image. To meet the image you'd have to be before it, as in outside it to face it or even view it in some higher sense. Bush sealed his fate when he betrayed me with disloyalty. Bush is as Judas to you who read the bible as is.

Anyone far from a devil who crosses a larger ranker wrong it's like shootin yourself. It's a suicide. No, you wont get Hell like the devil, you shall instead cease as the very individual you think you would remain into a next world.

Remember rage against the machine saying Bush should be tried and hung? I have power to grant continuance of existence of an individual mine side. I leave an option for the betrayors... If they want me to grant they get the second life, then they must commit suicide before I pass over to the next life. Better think about Jadus hard. Jadus did commit suicide for what he did. Even though he was a fictional character there was a truth in example for a way out to life. Aint it funny? If you value life, and you betrayed a large one, then you would commit suicide in this case. However, if you dont commit suicide, then you were a conflicted person who allowed wrong done your side but scared to man up and face an instance of fear mix with pain to be redeemed and found somewhat worthy for a second life. No cowards make second life. So there wont be a chance to live in shame in Me outside this image.

And the wicked who brought it on shall suffer and wish they went out of existing as the hit starts. Revenge, justice, and retaliation have become due and shall be executed.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by evanmontegarde

He will be remembered that way, but only by academics and others who read history. The OP mentioned Buchanan, Johnson, and Hoover as other presidents who "divided the nation, governed erratically and left the nation worse off." I know very little about Hoover, but he's right about the other two. To the average voter, he will be remembered probably primarily for his so-called 'war on terror', and likely in a favourable light.

I think GWB was a disaster, and my memories of him are of a liar and an incompetent who, in my opinion, through his and his predecessor's incompetence, allowed 9/11 to happen by fostering the conditions necessary for terrorism to thrive, and then misdirecting the public into an attack on Iraq that had nothing to do with 9/11. I will remember him for the dreaded PATRIOT Act (If that's not a misnomer, nothing is) and the worst American economy in years. I will remember him for Guantanamo Bay, civil rights abuse, and the attack on the "just a *** piece of paper", as he referred to the US Constitution. If I were writing a history book about him, that's what I'd put in it. I'd also highlight the long vacation he took near the beginning of his first term as the best part of his 8 years, precisely because he wasn't in the Oval Office.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Intelligent historians of the future, safe from the pressure of contemporary groupthink, will ensure Bush I & II will both be remembered as treasonous conspirators along with the entire neocon clique who steered the American Republic towards the dangerous rocks of totalitarian fascism. Just as modern historians now deduct that Nero was responsible for the burning of Rome and Hitler's cronies were behind the fires of the Reichstag, the numerous acts of treason endorsed by the Bush cartel will be brought to light sooner (if the Republic is to be saved) or later (by those sifting through the ashes). Amen.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
well thats a question that largely depends if a majority of americans ever find out the implications of this

but whether or not the fact george bush isn't as stupid people thinks makes it in tomorrow's history books, ( if books even last much longer ) one thing will be the obvious similarities between bush and adolph hitler.

A much larger issue should be the willful ignorance of the mass populace at the time. And the minority of ignorance deniers who, if things keep heading down the path we are on, were ''vaporized'' and turned into ''unpersons''

sorry for the time shifts...tough when your travelling to different dimensions to ''see the future''....

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
How will Bush be remembered?

I don't know...

...how is fecal matter classified?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Well im not an American, but i think Bush and his administration will be remembered as the "destroyers" of the US economy. Also the world lier, and murderer will also fit in there somewhere..

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Troops who are in Iraq, who wish to come back Home and who just cannot, because of the Oil Speculators pressure on Bushman. This is how Troops will remember Bush.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

So it wasn't really a question but another liberal rant about "bad Bush" - - - pity.
I will remember him as "better than Gore would have been and Kerry too".
I believe his intentions at first were good - but after trying to work with the lefties and being exposed more and more to the backstabbing (kennedy) type and their ilk - he decided to let them know who was in chartge.
And, Carter will always be on the bottom.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustTheFacts

So it wasn't really a question but another liberal rant about "bad Bush" - - - pity.
I believe his intentions at first were good - but after trying to work with the lefties and being exposed more and more to the backstabbing (kennedy) type and their ilk - he decided to let them know who was in chartge.

---------------------------------------------------------

You are definitely living in the Past....things have moved on rapidly since then....the Gore & Kerry crap. You are talking about something that has been already recycled from a Plastic Bottle to a Plastic Dildo, but it's now another Zone, Time, Period and another level from where you are ranting. Did you miss the link between the abdomen or were you just snoozing with your mouth open.......hey, we are into a major Recession because of Bushmans Oil Merchants.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
How will Dubya be remembered?

Exactly as most of us suspected:

The Worst President in History?
One of America's leading historians assesses George W. Bush

SEAN WILENTZ, Posted Apr 21, 2006 12:34 PM

George W. Bush's presidency appears headed for colossal historical disgrace. Barring a cataclysmic event on the order of the terrorist attacks of September 11th, after which the public might rally around the White House once again, there seems to be little the administration can do to avoid being ranked on the lowest tier of U.S. presidents. And that may be the best-case scenario. Many historians are now wondering whether Bush, in fact, will be remembered as the very worst president in all of American history.

From time to time, after hours, I kick back with my colleagues at Princeton to argue idly about which president really was the worst of them all. For years, these perennial debates have largely focused on the same handful of chief executives whom national polls of historians, from across the ideological and political spectrum, routinely cite as the bottom of the presidential barrel. Was the lousiest James Buchanan, who, confronted with Southern secession in 1860, dithered to a degree that, as his most recent biographer has said, probably amounted to disloyalty -- and who handed to his successor, Abraham Lincoln, a nation already torn asunder? Was it Lincoln's successor, Andrew Johnson, who actively sided with former Confederates and undermined Reconstruction? What about the amiably incompetent Warren G. Harding, whose administration was fabulously corrupt? Or, though he has his defenders, Herbert Hoover, who tried some reforms but remained imprisoned in his own outmoded individualist ethic and collapsed under the weight of the stock-market crash of 1929 and the Depression's onset? The younger historians always put in a word for Richard M. Nixon, the only American president forced to resign from office.

Now, though, George W. Bush is in serious contention for the title of worst ever. In early 2004, an informal survey of 415 historians conducted by the nonpartisan History News Network found that eighty-one percent considered the Bush administration a "failure." Among those who called Bush a success, many gave the president high marks only for his ability to mobilize public support and get Congress to go along with what one historian called the administration's "pursuit of disastrous policies." In fact, roughly one in ten of those who called Bush a success was being facetious, rating him only as the best president since Bill Clinton -- a category in which Bush is the only contestant.

www.rollingstone.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
MPs accuse Washington of lying over rendition flights

www.independent.co.uk...

By David Connett
Sunday, 6 July 2008

MPs are to launch an investigation into US activities on Diego Garcia after accusing Washington of lying about extraordinary rendition flights from the British-controlled island in the Indian Ocean. They described false assurances given by the US about its use of Diego Garcia for the controversial flights as "deplorable".

Following one of the strongest British condemnations of the US rendition policy, by which terror suspects are sent overseas for interrogation, the influential Foreign Affairs Committee (FAC) plans to scrutinise Whitehall's supervision of US activities on Diego Garcia, including all flights and ships serviced from there.

The Foreign Secretary, David Miliband, was forced to apologise to the Commons in February after it was revealed that two US "extraordinary rendition" flights had landed on UK territory in 2002. Britain had previously been told that no such flights had passed through its territory.

His apology came after the US Secretary of State, Condoleezza Rice, admitted that two suspects had been on flights to Guantanamo Bay and Morocco in 2002 that had stopped to refuel on Diego Garcia. In a report published today, the MPs conclude that it is "deplorable that previous US assurances about rendition flights have turned out to be false. The failure of the US administration to tell the truth resulted in the UK government inadvertently misleading our select committee and the House of Commons."

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustTheFacts

Interesting, "he decided to let them know who was in chartge". If I recall, the other two branches of the goverment were there....as if there was some kind of system of checks and balances.

You know....to prevent a new king and such. Btw. the topic didn't end in a question mark, meaning it wasn't a question.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Neo conservative War monger, ruined allot of stuff on this planet in his term, and he will also be remeber as his daddies lil puppet.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Ask me not for whom the bell tolls...if you are a NeoCon that would be you

Trial of George Bush in your County

In the years following the Second World War American government, in collusion with corporations, was making war on the right of Americans to organize and restructure all they perceived as wrong with government. As that new movement began, dedicated to the ideas of limited government, individual rights, and the Constitution, corporations in collusion with the CIA, took up a covert war. To carry this out those who wanted to instead extend the power of corporations through government created the boogie man of Communism and recruited agents.

Many of those men involved in the planning stages of the Cold War had had dealings with the Soviet Union as they had had with Nazi Germany; those interests were purely financial. Living in a world of their creation, driven by money, they saw the world through the lens of corporations. They therefore owed allegiance to no nation; they were above such considerations, coming to view the issues of America as less weighty than of maintaining their own profits. Profits depended on an unending supply of oil.

Link : howtheneoconsstolefreedom.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join