It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel deporting Jerusalem Christians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Israel deporting Jerusalem Christians

axisoflogic.com

A Christain group* has called on the international community urgently to force Israel to stop ethnically cleansing Jerusalem of its Christian inhabitants.

Hundreds of Jerusalem Christians are losing residency rights in their city due to the policies of the Israeli Ministry of Interior. The policy that aims to reduce the number of non-Jews in the city takes its toll on families and individuals who hold residency permits in foreign countries. No matter how long they travel abroad, no matter if they were born in Jerusalem before or after Israel occupied East Jerusalem, they are considered visitors in their own city.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.indymedia.org

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Can you imagine the backlash if the United States implemented this kind of a policy on the Jewish people? This is truly astonishing.

axisoflogic.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Nothing the Israeli government does surprises me.

What surprises me is the enormous stupidity of the Christian Zionists in North America.

The current political government of Israel is no more the Christian Zionists' "Israel of God" than I am Marilyn Monroe.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
Can you imagine the backlash if the United States implemented this kind of a policy on the Jewish people? This is truly astonishing.

Or this:
Israeli council "warns Jewish girls against romance with Arab men"

Kiryat Gat, 1 July (AKI) - A new school programme to prevent Jewish girls from becoming romantically involved with Israeli Bedouin Arabs has started in the town of Kiryat Gat in central Israel.

A report by Israeli daily Yedioth Ahronoth on Tuesday says that the city's welfare representative, police and council officials, are touring schools with a video called "Sleeping with the Enemy" to educate young women.

The 10-minute film, features a police officer and a woman from the US-based religious organisation, Yad Leachim, which works to prevent Jewish girls from dating Muslims.

Of course, I'd expect vehement outrage from Israel (and the wider world) if a school programme to "educate white girls about the danger of becoming romantically involved with blacks/Jews/Martians" began in the United States, along with the usual "it's Hitler's racial purity laws all over again!".

And as for these deportations, I find it ironic that the members of a religion that have had a myriad communities deported from cities across Europe and the wider world throughout history, are turning around and doing the exact same thing to members of another religion.

We must remember that there is one standard for Israel, and yet another standard for the rest of the world.

top topics

join