It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Directed Energy Weapons, An ATS Analysis & Discussion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I like the V-22 with a laser on the bottom. what does it do, i hope it is used to shoot down enemy rpgs, since V-22 is used to transport soldiers, it would be a good idea to have a laser on the bottom on of it to stop rpg attacks cause 1 rpg can kill like 12 soldiers that is in the V-22. wonder when the laser under the V-22 coming to come out. i wonder when the V-22 going to be put into full sevice.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
You have voted intelgurl for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

---

Great post, only one so far this month I've found really interesting and learned something from.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
That is brilliant. I love these new weapons coming out.

and to think i let you sleep with me!

EWWWWWWWWW!

love this.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by intelgurl

I have been very concerned by the developments of energy based technologies and how they seem to go unregulated. I have received reports from victims around the world who are reporting that they are experiencing very strange and awful attacks and on the level of torture by energy weapons.

One way people are being tortured is by what they believe is microchipping. A video of a victim being radio frequency scanned near Sacramento a few months ago is found on an article I wrote here:

Microchips: Military Uses and Criminal Allegations

From what I have researched there are many other types of attacks being perpetrated on people so that they lose control of the nervous system and are moved involuntarily, or speak involuntarily. Brain scans are believed to be done on victims.

I have a background in psychology and have been trained to be a clinician. I am wanting my field to change so that it considers how energy based technologies can mimic psychiatric disorders. People's health is being destroyed. Their lives are being devastated and many are rendered homeless. This has to be exposed.

My website is here: www.cfasw.net...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cheyennie

Here is my most recent Safe World Bulletin where you may subscribe by clicking 'Subscribe To List' in the upper left hand corner:

Subscribe to Safe World Bulletin

I am concerned by the energy based technologies that so many are suffering from. Dr. Nick Begich is someone I'm studying a lot from right now. He explains the dangers of HAARP in his videos, books and website. Information such as his is often brushed aside as being conspiracy theories or mental illness. About Nick Begich is here: Dr. Nick Begich

There is too much valid information by scientists and researchers like Dr. Begich to brush this information off.

(ooops, I accidentally removed this string from my subscribed threads so am posting again to re-sub.)

My website is here: The Coalition For A Safe World

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join