It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My msn address is here for anyone who wants it!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
if anyone wants to talk t me personally about any conspiracy then my msn addres is here and im willing to talk to anyone about any conspiracy personally. plz add me

[email protected]

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
if you already know this person then why not u2u him.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Personally, I've exchanged messenger info with ATSers to be able to chat more real-time

If someone makes you uncomfortable, simply don't exchange such info, and seek out others more like-minded to chat with.

I know of no other place on the internet or in the real world where you can find openminded people to exchange ideas with, or just create a friendship.

I guess if you are REALLY open-minded, beware of the potential gov agent hoping to gain your friendship. LOL

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

i thought about it and im just going to give my msn out here so if anyone wants to talk about conspiracies with me add me at [email protected]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Well instant messagers have this cool "ignore" feature, so in the unlikely event you get unwanted messages just ignore the sender.

Now email addresses can be picked up by spam bots and if its an email account you use often, and don't want to be spammed, be careful and at the very least alter the email address (i.e. [email protected]).

I don't think instant messager id's are all that risky.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

if anyne is anyone e ho has msn plz add m becuse ive only got one friend who visits this site and hes only been visiting it for 2 days and i want to talk about some of the subjects on this site lol

top topics

join