It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Fireworks Ever Not Happening Today but in 3 days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
www.lhcountdown.com... I just seen the movie the mist.it so made me think of this.I wonder what thay will find.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

“When we started, we did not know how to do this experiment and did not know if it would work,” he said. “Twenty-five hundred scientists can work together. Our judge is not God or governments, but nature. If we make a mistake, nature will not hesitate to punish us.”

Source

I'd like to know who gave them the right to speak for everyone on earth to proceed with something where a scientist is willing to take chances of being punished if wrong??

Wish they could have waited until we colonized Mars to try these things... so when we remember them we can use their mistake to learn from. But who will learn from this if Nature does punish us?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Three days? Damn. I've heard this thing would be switched on around August sometime. No doubt if something goes wrong Iran will have put a fork or something into the machine pesky nation.

I seriously hope something bad happens, maybe then the world would get a say in stuff like this and nuclear tests.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by RenegadePsycho
Three days? Damn. I've heard this thing would be switched on around August sometime. No doubt if something goes wrong Iran will have put a fork or something into the machine pesky nation.

I seriously hope something bad happens, maybe then the world would get a say in stuff like this and nuclear tests.

I think you have picked a proper e-name for yourself

I had totally forgotten about this, I am so glad you have reminded me. This is exciting stuff! Just be careful of the black hole they will create that will then eat the planet (said in jest). I for one am super excited for this and hope this will not result in some disaster. To wish something like that is bad kharma my friend. The prospect of creating entirely new elements never before seen on this planet is some cool stuff in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by RenegadePsycho

Yes it's been delayed until August

The first beams are due for injection in August 2008, with the first collisions planned to take place about two months later

en.wikipedia.org...

I do wonder sometimes if this recent increased sighting of UFO's has something to do with this and "they" have come to watch the show or to protect us/fix whatever goes wrong

new topics

top topics

join