It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spot UFOs Tonight?- 4th of July

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I have a theory. In another thread we are talking about "starlike" UFOs. They seem to be localized near The Big Dipper. My first sighting in 2006, was just after a fireworks show. It was an amazing experience seeing the incredible maneuvers of the "star-like" objects. Later, all in attendance surmised that "they" may have been here to enjoy our earthly light show from above. I'm curious to see if there is an increased level of reports on the night of July 4th. I urge all who read this who plan on attending a fireworks show tonight, to spend a few extra minutes after the show......and observe the stars. Keep your attention in the general area of The Big Dipper.

I thank you in advance and look forward to any and all replies.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
How could I be so wrong!!...They're jellyfish!...LOL....*shaking head*

Some of the things people come up with never cease to amaze me.

Just look up.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I saw like a few hundred at least tonite while I was sitting at the beach. Each was followed by a sharp 'cracking' sound or a large boom. They would light up and dissipate, some would fade away and change color.

Guess the big invasion is on.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by Mainer]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mainer

Not really funny.

No need for that really.....

Just look up.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by starcraft

Last year (7/4/2007) in Scotts Valley (just outside Santa Cruz, CA) there was a fireworks show with blinking lights watching the whole thing and then leaving. Check out one of my video's from Youtube: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by starcraft
I have a theory. In another thread we are talking about "starlike" UFOs. They seem to be localized near The Big Dipper. My first sighting in 2006, was just after a fireworks show. It was an amazing experience seeing the incredible maneuvers of the "star-like" objects. Later, all in attendance surmised that "they" may have been here to enjoy our earthly light show from above. I'm curious to see if there is an increased level of reports on the night of July 4th. I urge all who read this who plan on attending a fireworks show tonight, to spend a few extra minutes after the show......and observe the stars. Keep your attention in the general area of The Big Dipper.

I thank you in advance and look forward to any and all replies.

The skies are too smoke filled to see anything.

You said you had a theory? Where's the theory?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The theory is that the outlandish displays that are fireworks shows might actually attract UFOs. I'm sorry I wasn't more clear on this.

In my research after our sighting, I came across quite a few reports on mufon and nuforc of UFO sightings immediately after a firework show.

top topics

join