It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Picked Door #2-(2nd dimension) and i stayed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
For those of you who remembered the thread about the 5 doors and you go from door to door and each door represents a "dimension", well i did the test, and i decided to (stay) in the second dimmension.

Manifestations so far:
My son came back to his senses on his own and that is precisely what i wanted-
My little grandchildren are now calling me all the time-
Family showed up and it made me very happy to see them again-
I seem to be atracting people who otherwise would not stop to say hello (wow, Cape Cod people and even tourists are not like this!!)
Yesterday, i was in 3 situations, where complete strangers walked up to me just to chat!

Could this be the right place for me???

Everything is the same..i'm just attracting everyone!

So, could there be something to this? I think there is!!

For those who dont know, there is a method which i could not find on the 'net, if you dont feel your life is headed in the right path, you can meditate awhile, then walk down a hall, and you will see 5 doors. Each door represents an infinite amount of Universes. You go inside each door and you check out how you feel when you enter.
I stopped at the second door because it felt good and happy.

Now i did this and i can go back to Universe #1 if i want, but i think i will stay here awhile and see what happens!

For those who think i am weird

No, i'm not.

Is anyone else from the other thread and now reading this one willing to try it????

Come on, dont be a chicken

* My Fourth of July Special Thread to YOU*

[edit on 4-7-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Why can't I pick door #6?

Are there really only 5 dimensions?

Could you link the thread you are talking about?

Isn't it just visualizing a hallway with doors or is there a specific meditation configuration that opens up this particular dimensional hallway that can only be accessed if done correctly?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
There are infinite Universes and Infinite dimensions!

But you go to each of the five doors, because within each door are millions of alternate Universes- If it feels right and you are glad to be there, i'd stay (which i did

*I cant find the original thread to save my life- its only a couple of weeks old and i lost track of it*

Nothing special, you meditate however you wish, but you take yourself to this long hallway and you will see a set of 5 doors in the distance- You can start with door #1, then go to the next, and during your meditatin you will actually find one that feels right

Just stay there (mentally) then you can come out of the meditation and continue about your life.

That's all there is to it- basically.

On the other thread i was afraid to do the test- but i am very glad i did it now.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Well DG if it works for you that means that it actually works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be trying them also, because I have been working with meditation for a while, now I am trying EFT to clear out phobias, this is amazing you should also try it to enhance your new found dimension.

This a link to download the study guide to EFT.

www.emofree.com...

It also works !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
ORIGINAL THREAD HERE*

tHANKS mARG!!!!

nOTHING CAN HAPPEN TO YOU- only good things. Now i know.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
that sounds amazing.
Could you please provide a bit more detail on the meditation
When it comes to me meditating i never know if i am doing it right or if it is working and can never find peace

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I think the OP is not referring to actual dimensions. I thought the same at first until I read the whole post.

It sounds kinda like a meditation I heard of before, the personal house of crystal where there are lots of doors and you can choose where you want to go, etc. Oh! I think it was the Crimson Circle. But not entirely sure.... it was a few years ago when I heard the audio file. Some web searching or listening to multiple audio files is in order, if they still have all the older ones on their site.

It's a neat idea, but I certainly won't chose my door #2.
I kinda like my hermit-style life and don't enjoy small talk with random people on the street. On the net I enjoy forums because I can choose when to talk and when to remain silent.

Slightly off-topic... Lucky having tourists in Cape Cod. I live in an eco-tourism area with lots of hiking, salmon and trout fishing, whale sighting tours, ocean fishing, and many winter activities. But hardly any tourists this year or last because of the gas prices.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by syress

You know, you can google "Guded Meditations" and come up with thousands, pick the one you think you can do- doesnt have to be time consuming at all- then at the end of the meditation, just go to that area where there are 5 doors and go for it!!!

Good luck!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ceara

You are not getting my point. I know to have people approach you at a Super market is no big deal whatsoever- I do find that, and the point iwas trying to make was that i am attracting people, family, loved ones, friends, all of which did not seen interested that much previously.

THIS IS A TEST. FYI I decided to go ahead and do it, and as far as i can see, i am starting to see the beginnings of something slightly new in family situations.
This is not an INSTANT, one day you're poor, one day you're rich type experience.

Anyone is free to debunk at any time, but litltle subtle changes within the past week are all good signals.

You get what i mean?

[edit on 4-7-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
like Dg said is plenty of meditation procedures, audios and guided meditation that you can find in the interned, some are free the better ones are for sale at low prices.

I use guided meditation because the voices are soothing and it guides you to your goal.

I also like mantras to play in the background to help relax the mind, if you are not used to mantras you can find also in the internet an explanation of what they are and where they are from.

In this ever stressful society and world, is is important for overall health and peace of mind to find time for ourselves to relax.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I'm not trying to debunk your experience in any way. Just saying I wouldn't choose the same door. That's all. I would choose a "greater knowledge and experience" door, if there was one.

If what you did works for you, then that's all that matters!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I understand!! But with my situation, all my kids moving, my mother and brother in other far away states, what i have been feeling as lack of a sympathetic ear, friends dying, etc, i stayed on #2 because i felt some happiness coming.
If this works out well, who knows, maybe i'll reach for another dimension, such as you speak of.
For now, lets just say i can see an improvement- also, i have to give it time and see where it takes me!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Well I try it, but for some reason I could not get to the doors and while I knew It was the third the one that I should go for it, it looked so gloomy and medieval that is was scary, I want it to be pretty and bright.

I guess my over active imagination got the best of me.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It has to feel good, Marg!

So go ahead and try it again when you can- you can alwways get out!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I definitely will try again until I get it right, I have to chose a better time for the relaxation.

I was on short time when I tried the first time.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Any updates on this? I didn't have the time to try it out yet.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by TheBandit795]

new topics

top topics

join