It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anarchist group post Republican National Convention transportation plans on website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
A group of Anarchist's is appearently planning to crash the Republican National Convention, being held this September in Downtown St Paul, MN, the sister city to Minneapolis for those who arn't familier with the town.

All I can say is if this happens, this would be something new for the City of St Paul Police Dept, but prepared for. From what I can recall, they've never had to deal with something this large (publicly anyways), yet I know they train highly in more ways you can think of, and with other agencies in the area.

I really hope nothing happens, but you can never be to sure. And some-what off topic, I've heard about the collapse of the $ which is to happen this Sept?? Not sure where I heard or read it from, but that would coincide with the RNC event.

Thoughts on this?

Anarchist group posts private RNC transportation plans on website

KSTP: Transportation plans for the Republican National Convention are posted on the website of an anarchist group promising to crash the convention.

Another portion of the story:

The documents outline detailed bus routes and maps that will be used during the four-day convention. The plan was not meant for the public

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Spoontoad]

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Spoontoad]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Why would they post this. All they have to do now is just change the route. If they really wanted to cause damage they would have just kept it secret until the day of.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Well, kind of my thoughts as well, but from the article, the plan leaked wasn't yet the approved route. More than likely, the route will be changed until the convention.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
the dollar must be about to collapse, i've seen atleast three different commercials about "cash for gold", because they know only gold will be worth anything when it all falls down.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
What is up whith you people? You really think that living in the 60's is better than living in the 21st century? Must be all the drugs you've all taken in over the years, slowing your brain down so much that you don't see the big picture here. The only thing you see is your way of life, one sided. What I really don't get is... How do you justify "Peace, Justice and Equality" buy reaking Havock and destruction Down Town? How do you justify your actions as being a constitutional right. Noware in the Bill of Rights does it say The right to destruction or The right to Blockade. What you are doing is illega. I dont feel one bit sorry for your dumb asses getting thrown in jail. Don't think for once that you civil rights are being violated when you are arrested for your actions. You have the right to protest, YES, But not the right to cause destruction and harm to others.

For all you young Veterains that are taking place in this protest, you should be ashaimed of yourself. You know that enlisting in the arms services puts you in the heart of the war. Im only taking a shot in the dark but you sorry excuses of soldiers are probably the ones that went over and couldnt hack it, Received a share of article 15's and counciling statements for you lazziness and poor despicable attitudes. Cocking off to your chain of command to try and feel like a bad ass. C'mon guys, you knew what you were getting your self into when you enlisted. The government should make you pay back everything they gave you. You are a discrase to the uniform and the very Nation you swore to protect against all enemies Foreign and DOMESTIC!!! Ask yourself something...
Do I support seeing a war fought on US soil, on our streets, watching our nation be ripped apart? Do I want to see my wife and children die because they stepped out side at the wrong time? Do I want to see our streets ripped up by IED's and homes destroyed by small arms fire? If your answer is no to any of these questions, then why do you not support the war? The United states is keeping the enimy supressed by the Speed-Bag Therory. If we stop punching the "Speed Bag" what happens? It comes back and hits us right in the face. We dont need WW3 on our soil and we, "REPUBLICAINS" aim to Keep it that way! So shove off and go to hell, ALL OF YOU!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It seems like I am seeing at least 1 of these storys every week about the cops busting anarchists. I suppose our goverment doesn't want anarchist's to have freedom of speach.

Peace
Trustnobody

new topics

top topics

join