It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikipedia removing entries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Okay, so a day or two ago I just come across Paul Warburg's NWO statement "conquest or consent". It was posted on Wikipedia as something like this: ..he attracted controversy because of the following statement, "We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it.
The only question is whether World Government will be achieved
by conquest or consent."

And guess what? It has been removed today. I didn't make a screen capture because I didn't know it would be removed . I was actually surprised that Wiki allowed it in the first place because I've been hearing that they like to remove stuff about the CTs. The poster did provide a citation about the statement's entry. There's also no record in the history page. Hmmm...methinks I'm being tracked...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Weak! Why would they eliminate a properly attributed direct quote? Did they reference the editorial activity in the comments? Isn't there a way to see who actually did it? Or was it the Wiki staff themselves (say it ain't so.)?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Good thing we have TinWiki for things like this.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Weak! Why would they eliminate a properly attributed direct quote? Did they reference the editorial activity in the comments? Isn't there a way to see who actually did it? Or was it the Wiki staff themselves (say it ain't so.)?

There's nothing whatsoever on the edit or history pages.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Maybe because the statement was made by Paul's son, James? (middle name Paul)

We find the exact same quote in James Warburg's wiki enty.

He has gained some notoriety for the following quote attributed to him: "We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The question is only whether world government will be achieved by consent or by conquest."

Are you sure you were reading Paul's entry, not James? Seems to me like a simple mistake on your part.

Paul was already long dead by the time his son was quoted in the Senate Committee Report published in 1950.

[edit on 4/7/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

top topics

join