It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK I ADMIT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I am a survivalist. I was a troll, and I am sorry. but i have been preparing in a way far different than anybody else.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
At the risk of feeding a self-confessed troll, in what way do your preparations differ from those of others?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Lol this is a bit of a strange thread.
Inform us some more homeboy.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Some of us believe the time is short. No matter What your preparation is there is no time to play games. So if you are sincere in your apology, its time to get to sharing and learning.

You will find the ATS survival forums members are a very forgiving bunch.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
If you're preparing to situation X though, you're doing it for yourself and your family, not anyone else.
You apologising here, and angry american's post makes it sound like your joining some sort of religion or cult.
Freaky stuff.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by PeaceUk

Lol relax..
While most people seem to follow the preferred approach of packing a bob with shelter/meds/firemaking kit/water filtration..
HB seems content with collecting bits of washing machines and a box of 'my first chemistry set'.

No sects involved.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by PeaceUk

How so ware do you get that from? Could you please elaborate on the whole cult thing. I am just not seeing it. The guy admits he has been trolling witch we all knew. he then makes an apologie. I tell him if your sincere please share your knowledge and we will share ours. that is after all what the ATS survival forums was started for. To share knowledge to help us all survive.

Not sure why this was moved to BTS when it is obviously survival related but here we are. So please help me understand how your opinion can be so far off base of what was actually meant.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by angryamerican]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

Packing a bob?

Is that what I think it is?

Yes I agree do not forget the B.O.B.!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
B.O.B = Bug Out Bag

A bag, or pack. to carry survival items. easy to grab in an emergency when you have to to take off quickly.

Why not browse the ATS survival forums to get a little more education.
ATS survival forums

Hope that helps

[edit on 6-7-2008 by angryamerican]

top topics

join