It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Tool for Faking Ghost Photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Not that faking ghost photos is a hobby of mine, but I saw this while cruising around on the Net today - interesting device.

Check it out here

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well I don't know what everyone else here thinks about that but I think it's a pretty friggin cool contraption.
Thanks for posting that.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Spogie

Wow man that is some cool stuff... If I understand correctly this guy points what looks like a gun actually, lol at you while you take a photo and can interject the image with a message or whatever... Right? So more or less he can alter your images while you take the photo making it seem like a phenomena... Very cool, but for what purpose would this be used for besides messing with people..?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Cool device indeed.
Although I don't need to state what this device is obviously goona do to paranormal research when dealing with "absolute proof!" pics and videos.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I want one. There has to be some way to automate it. I'd like to get one and point it at my house, and invite the local ghost hunters to come take pictures.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
What a fantastic invention!
This could add a great new dimension to the relatively new graffiti discipline ´projection bombing´.
(a quick google will illuminate what I am talking about)

top topics

join