It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 Phenomenon Message

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
11:11 is clearly a sign of consciousness awaken.
But I also believe it can possibly some kind of a message.

I'm not Christian But I believe that

" 11:11 has a connection with this quote "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. "

No one knows about
1 = that day
1 = or hour
: = Not even the angels in heaven (Angels as in more than one, UFO=Angels)
1 = nor the Son,
1 = But only the Father.

Matthew 24: 36-39 No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothng about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

When the bibles says when Jesus is coming back, Jesus choose his words carefully Correct? A message can be as simple as the physical eye can see, But a message can be as complicated as the "Mind's Eye" can see.

After saying the line "Only the father" would know..... What would the Father symbolize as? The Father would symbolize as a "1" But also as "consciousness". I believe if those who has experience the 11:11 phenomenon, then those people has started or finally began to awaken.

Father >>Makes>> Consciousness
Look at it this way.... When life starts, where does consciousness come from? It's in a form of a semen that originated from the "Father" correct? On the other hand, the Female would create the Physical Body (a empty container)

If Jesus wanted to give us a answer when he was coming back, he would give you a answer but not a straight up one.

And for > "As it was in the days of Noah" they start talking about the days of Noah, What is the day of Noah? Isn't that the days where there are floods and storms and Frightening weather?

Conclusion: During the the last few days of civilization, there will be natural element of the earth that will recycle this planet. Where many living creations will die, Jesus will come at 11:11 to help those who are ready to ascend.

Meditation is Key

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
no one wants to tell me what they think of that?!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Awarenessiskey

I have been noticing 11 after the hour on digital clocks.It is an impulse that I cannot control.It started at my job where I would look at my cell phone about 5 times a night and it would be 11 after the hour.Now I see it on tv and on outdoor digital clocks but mostly on the clock in my vehicle.Now I get the urge to change the radio station and as I do the radio clock says 11 after.I get the feeling this is a message from somewhere but I dont understand what it means or what to look for when I see the 11's.This is too frequent to be a coincidence and it appears that I am not the only one this is happening to.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
It's not that big WOW factor the 11:11..

You probably look at the clock 30 times a day without even knowing it.
10:35 23:01 14:34 12:05 15:55 23:45 04:38 08:44 17:23 12:09 05:23 10:35 23:01 14:34 12:05 15:55 23:45 04:38 08:44 17:23 11:11 12:09 05:23 10:35 23:01 14:34 12:05 15:55 23:45 04:38 08:44 04:12 17:23 12:09 05:23 10:35 23:01 06:39 14:34 12:05 15:55 23:45 04:38 08:44 17:23 12:09 05:23 10:35 23:01 14:34 12:05 15:55 09:09 23:45 04:38 08:44 17:23 12:09 05:23 10:35 23:01 14:34 12:05 15:55 23:45 04:38 08:44 17:23 12:09 05:23 11:11 02:11

It's not that far out that you actually look at the clock at that time. One of the reason is the hour you look at it. 11:11 is near lunch and bedtime. Who doesn't want a lunch break, and who doesn't want to go to that cozy bed, or even better go HOME at 11:11 in the evening?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awarenessiskey
" 11:11 has a connection with this quote "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. "

No one knows about
1 = that day
1 = or hour
: = Not even the angels in heaven (Angels as in more than one, UFO=Angels)
1 = nor the Son,
1 = But only the Father.

Is this a theory you came up with?
I'm not really up on Bible quotes, but he said 'I will come like a thief in the night'. Meaning you will be surprised, and possibly unprepared. I think that line is part of the verse you quoted.

Matthew 24: 36-39 No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothng about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

Again this hints at being caught off guard. That's just something Ilm throwing in, it's not taken from any religious studies.

After saying the line "Only the father" would know..... What would the Father symbolize as? The Father would symbolize as a "1" But also as "consciousness"....

The Father, as I understand it meant God. He is the Father. You know "Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name ..."?

Look at it this way.... When life starts, where does consciousness come from? It's in a form of a semen that originated from the "Father" correct? On the other hand, the Female would create the Physical Body (a empty container)

The semen or sperm cannot create life or consciousness until it fertilizes the female egg. The female egg or ovam is needed, therefore a woman is not an empty vessel or temporary housing facility. Sperm + egg = embryo. Millions of sperm swim in search of the egg, and only one makes it to the egg to fertilize it. So what you are saying is there are millions of sperm, already having their own consciousness', and if that was the case why even bother with the egg? Why does one sperm achieve special status?

[edit on 16-7-2008 by violet]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
This morning I woke up at 11:11, a bit strange. Seems to happen about every 5-7 months to me.

oh and I did not want to wake up at 11:11 to eat lunch

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Ferengi]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I get it all the time ...don`t look at the clock for hours ...glance at it once
and its at 11:11........its really freaky...

2 weeks ago there was a power failure while I was sleeping when i woke up the
clock was flashing 11:11......it felt like a warning or a very urgent message.

I`m not totally sure what to believe yet , but I do hope this is all true..
this world needs an enema...

11:11 ?
Genesis 1:1 in the beginning there was nothing

11:11 = genesis II ?

time to go through the event horizon......again ?
wow... that would be something.......

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Strange enough the 11:11 phenomenon happened to me last week. I rang my mother to see if my dad was out of hospital. The time that they arrived at the hospital to pick up my dad, and the time of my call was exactly 11:11.

Most number I tend to see alot is 444. My social card,as a child ended in 444. I am British born, but lived in America for some time. However, when my mum said it was precisely 11:11 on her message system in the States, I was shocked.

I definitely felt strange when my mother told me that was the time she had recorded on her arrival and my call.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
While I am not sure of the actual significance of 11:11 if any other than its easy on the eyes, I do admit growing up as my story goes, you whenever you saw the clock at 11:11 you were supposed to make a wish. That being said, I wonder if there really is something special about 11:11.

On the other hand if it is because of the repetition of the same number, if you have a digital clock set to the 24hour read out you get a lot of that.

11:11, 10:10, 22:22, 23:23 etc.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
11:11, like every other time on the clock, appears twice a day. You are just as likely to see 11:11 as you are 11:12, 4:26, 9:45, or any other time on the clock (assuming you are awake at the hours it occurs). You just notice times like 1:11, 2:22, 10:10 or any other time where the hour and minutes repeat. It's just that if you looked at the clock and saw 4:26 several times a week for example, you wouldn't make a note of it because that time has no significance to you.

I see 10:13 a lot because of 1013 productions, the group that made the x files. They put the number 1013 and the time 10:13 in many of their shows because it represents creator Chris Carter's birthday, October 13th. I noticed this on the show and now I see it a lot on clocks. This number has no significance to many people, so if they see it they don't take notice of it.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Originally posted by Awarenessiskey

The semen or sperm cannot create life or consciousness until it fertilizes the female egg. The female egg or ovam is needed, therefore a woman is not an empty vessel or temporary housing facility. Sperm + egg = embryo. Millions of sperm swim in search of the egg, and only one makes it to the egg to fertilize it. So what you are saying is there are millions of sperm, already having their own consciousness', and if that was the case why even bother with the egg? Why does one sperm achieve special status?

First I would like to say, a Body is a physical container (external), while consciousness is (internal). Consciousness is like thoughts and ideas, with no device to measure. The brain is a physical thing, that is part of the body and functions with part of our body, etc. eye,ears,nose,tongue,skin. While thoughts and ideas and intentions come from consciousness. I dont believe that you need a brian to have consciousness. WHY?!

Okay, look at it this way. I'm no scientist, but I believe that the moment the sperm is release, it's goal is to fertilize the Egg right? You may just simply see it as that, but the moment the sperm has been release, a whole #load of them are RACING to the egg, moving up the right way to the correct destination. That is why you are sitting right here today, You made it to Egg while 7,001,111 others did NOT
. Okay...
and I don't think a sperm even develop a brain yet, So theres no brain in the first place, yet it is able to function and have a idea what to do once it has been release from the male. I don't think a females have escalators that will bring them to the egg, while these sperm lay there motionless?

Therefore consciousness always been there, a whole load of sperm has been given a chance to go to a next level of life.

new topics

top topics

join