It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain for free trade highway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

McCain for free trade highway

apnews.myway.com

The Republican presidential hopeful began a three-day visit to Colombia and Mexico after a campaign swing through Indiana and Pennsylvania, two states hard hit by the loss of manufacturing jobs due in part to trade agreements like the North American Free Trade Agreement between the U.S., Mexico and Canada, which McCain strongly supports
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.reuters.com

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
all i've been hearing is obama this, obama that...i agree that obama is a sketchy person to be running for president, as is mccain. they are both placed in the election because the ones with the strings pulled them there. why don't we take a close look at the other candidates, you know, the one's that the media doesn't talk about.

apnews.myway.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Just so people know, the Governor of Florida,Charlie Crist, who is on the list of possible running mates for McCain is trying to sell highways to private companies to run as toll roads.
Do not vote for Obama or McCain.
I do not have a recomendation but these two guys have many times over, disqualified themselves.
According to Alex Jones, McCain is doing fund Raisers in Mexico.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
My bad dble post... well not realy, the youtube video didnt work, so i was going to edit, but pressed quote, only to have me qoute myself, and fix it. So i unquoted myself, and deleated the youtube vid, and can you deleate this?

It was an accident

Please deleate...

[edit on 7/3/2008 by TKainZero]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Pretty much...

I mean, what can you say, McCain is just crazy in some cases.

We know him as Jaun McCain around here for a reason... if you get my drift... i could write it all out, but ill let Jaun McCain do it Here.

And if someone knows spnaish, and would like to translate... that would be funny, i understand like 40-60% of it, and its sounds funny to me...

And now hes realy old, and i wouldn't trust him with the TV remote, much less the keys to the nuclear weapons...

[edit on 7/3/2008 by TKainZero]

top topics

join