It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bulldozer driver Hossam Dwayyat shot at wheel after deadly rampage through Jerusalem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Bulldozer driver Hossam Dwayyat shot at wheel after deadly rampage through Jerusalem

www.timesonline.co.uk

A Palestinian construction worker in a digger went on a rampage in central Jerusalem yesterday, killing at least three people and injuring 45.

Hossam Dwayyat, a 31-year-old Arab resident of east Jerusalem, wrought havoc on one of the city’s main thoroughfares, driving into oncoming traffic and leaving a trail of mangled vehicles in his wake.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I am surprised that this wasn't posted yet...

I looked for it, but havent found it...

Heres and quote i found intresting.

“I saw him coming towards me and I froze,” said Chava Shimoni, a 24-year-old student who was making her way to lunch. “I could see his eyes and he looked so focused. A man shoved me out of the way — it was a miracle that I survived.”

Whow! Talk about the sheep waiting for the slaughter... so conditioned to have others take care of them, WHEN DEATH ITSELF stares them in the face, they don't have the will to move.

Insane.

Also, make no mistake what this was.

"“He yelled ‘Allahu akhbar!’ and hit the gas,” Mr Plesser said. “I did what is expected of any soldier or civilian.”"

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7/2/2008 by TKainZero]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Killdozer anyone?

What do you mean one lined post?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Please add comments and opinions in the existing news thread found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join