It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Bodies Kept in US Navy Ships?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well, I´m new here, and before even writing my personal introduction, I wanted to put this out there to see if there is any good feedback. I did a search on ATS, and found no matches on the subject.

We´ve all heard about alien bodies being kept at seudo-secret bases all over the US, but I´ve heard otherwise (or as well).

Back in college a friend from the dorms told me his father had a friend in the Navy who confided him that he was aboard a Navy Ship where dead alien bodies were being kept in a special room. I´ve had my fair share of UFO books, articles, sites, documentaries, etc, but never found a single reference to such thing.

Has anyone heard anything about this?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I have never heard of this, although it makes a sort of sense. A ship is obviously much more secure than a land base, and many theorize that UFO's actually come from under the ocean.

On the other hand, it would also be much ahrder to keep something like ti secret, with thosuands of men inv ery clsoe quarters. Not to mention that a ship is also at much more risk of accident or attack, and then sinking. Since they are theoretically keeping the bodies for a reason, you wouldn't want to risk them.

I think your buddy was just pulling your chain.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythmaker

Welcome to ATS< Mythmaker. I have to be honest , I was hoping for some sort of testimony or article from someone in the military. I'm afraid that around here, the "I know a guy who says he knew a dude's dad who swears there were aliens in a room" may hurt your case rather than help it. I would recommend doing some more digging with your friend and source and then come back with any new findings.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
That would be the worst place to keep aliens.As ships can sink??I figured the space station would be the greatest place.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Mythmaker, yes. I watched an interview with a guy who claims to have seen a dead body on a Navy vessel. I really don't remember where I found the interview, I would have to dig through my files.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Every space station we've ever had (aside from the ISS) has burned up in our atmosphere. It's arguably the worst palce to keep something precious :p

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Being a Navy person, I've heard more than a few stories of UFOs and recoveries of said UFOs from fellow service members. As much water as that will (not)hold, some 70% of the Earth's surface is made of water - the likelihood that an alien craft were to crash in the ocean is more than double what it is on land (excluding geological formations, such as mountains - which add a hazard that doesn't exist over the ocean). Thus, it wouldn't surprise me if the Navy has had more than a few recovery teams stash frozen aliens in the Reefer along with the next month's supply of ham.

Though it would likely just be temporary until they can be airlifted out or make port somewhere.

However, the Navy has so many reports (officially and unofficially) of UFO and USO reports that it's ridiculous. Though there are quite a few more from the days when the Navy did not have a "zero tolerance" policy with drugs.... so you have to take those statistics into account, there.

new topics

top topics

join