It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message from the New World Order to Alex Jones

page: 1/

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This has gone viral:

A Message from the New World Order to Alex Jones:

"This video mysteriously appeared in my e-mail box. It appears to be a video message directly from the New World Order intended for the 9/11 Truth Movement and, specifically, Alex Jones."

Mod Edit:

4a) Unauthorized Marketing: ATTENTION MARKETERS: You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards without prior approval of The Above Network, LLC. If marketing activity for the promotion of any other commercial entity outside of these boards is discovered you agree that you are responsible for paying The Above Network, LLC $2.00 US for each "thread view" of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained. Your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions for joining these discussion boards signifies your approval of these payment terms.

Please Review the Terms and Conditions

[edit on 2-7-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The New World Order is not an organisation. It is an ideology or a movement. So a voice recording wouldn't be made saying "this is the new world order". That video is nothing but a hoax. Sorry, it was almost laughable. It seems someone is just trying to make themselves seem important (not the OP; more like Alex Jones). Funny how the video contains words which Alex Jones said in one of his earlier movies from pre-911, ironically it originally appeared on his website too.

The organisations, which are apart of the New World Order movement would not make a video and put it on YouTube for Alex Jones either

It was uploaded by an Alex Jones fan and linked back to infowars. Enough said really. Pure hoax.

Funny how no other NWO researcher has EVER had messages or threats, only Alex Jones. Not even David Icke and he was the first person to mention Bohemian grove.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I am sure someone put this together just for attention, but it seems pretty honest, and if nothing else... Attempts to bring us together, and get us even more worked up against them!

I think the air is thick lately, and this video brings attention to the fact that something is DEFINITELY up, and coming ahead.

EDIT: Also, may I add that it just looks like they are trying to advertise a DVD?! EDIT: TYPO

[edit on 2-7-2008 by LostNemesis]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Lol that's just an advertisement for the Truth Rising: 9/11 Chronicles, might want to try watching the whole thing.

link   
edit:double post

[edit on 7/2/08 by AcesInTheHole]

link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

Alex Jones does not give a damn about bringing anything to our attention. We've tried getting him to come to ATS countless times a few years ago to discuss the NWO. He never replied.

However, when FOXNews gives him a call, he is straight in the studio. Watch his pre-911 material, the guy is nothing but a paranoid Christian conservative. He even criticised David Icke once for "insulting conspiracy theorists"...pretty rich from the guy who lies about being threatened and attacked (an interview to British media in which he said he was beating up by NWO bodyguards).

Alex Jones ruined the 9/11 truth movement and he wrecked any chance of Ron Paul being the Republican candidate as well.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Hey, personally I don't think the video has ANYTHING to do with Alex Jones except trying to sell a video.

What ya wanna bet he actually DOES frequent ATS for material? Cowardly of him to refuse standing up to scrutiny of the ATS membership.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
A good, Youtube, the source of all that is true on the Internets. I don't know it was made by Jones, or by the Youtube fellow, or some other guy looking to pull a prank, I don't think it's so much fake, as it wasn't made by the org mentioned on the vid.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

How did Alex Jones do anything like that to Ron Paul? First I have heard of it.

He actually gave hope to some people, who thought that America could do better than where it's heading.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
*I created the youtube video, by the way*

I agree, Alex Jones' support only HELPED Ron Paul raise more money and gain support.

Now, in terms of the MEDIA, the 9/11 Truth Movement support of Ron Paul WAS detrimental in the eyes of those who are still in denial or brainwashed by the Left/Right battle. However, as Mark Twain said:

"In the beginning of change, the patriot is a scarce man-- he is hated and feared. But in time, when his cause succeeds, the timid will join him, for then it costs NOTHING to be a Patriot."

[edit on 2-7-2008 by PotusWatch]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PotusWatch

You created that video? You seem to have learned the methods of Alex Jones well. Spread fear. Let people know that their opposition is too strong, too advanced, and has to much control. Wasn't this the message of the video along with an advertisement to Jones' website?

I wish people would stop trying to imitate Jones and spreading his fear based messages. I hope people start listening to people that offer hope and solutions. Or best of all I hope people will start to think for themselves...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

I disagree. It's a marketing video, nothing more. The person responsible for creating the video did a great job marketing the product. The marketing technique, and the product are right inline with each other. Didn't like the commercial? Don't buy the product. Pretty simple.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by harvib

You created that video? You seem to have learned the methods of Alex Jones well. Spread fear. Let people know that their opposition is too strong, too advanced, and has to much control. Wasn't this the message of the video along with an advertisement to Jones' website?

I wish people would stop trying to imitate Jones and spreading his fear based messages. I hope people start listening to people that offer hope and solutions. Or best of all I hope people will start to think for themselves...

Basically, this video was meant to be an effective viral promotion for an upcoming documentary whose message I am highly in support of, regardless of it being produced by Alex Jones or not.

I'm not an associate of Jones, I've seen him speak but never formerly met him. He nor any of the Infowars crew had any knowledge of this project. I'm not trying to spread FEAR: To me, this threat is entirely REAL.

I know in the back of my mind that it's pointless to even address the people who questioned whether this was real or not, or are being critical of it and of the persuasion that it is damaging to the movement's credibilty. However, I'll just say this: I will do anything I can to promote the new film (9/11 Chronicles: Truth Rising), because I think it's an outrage and insult to every American to see their fellow citizens demonized, humiliated, arrested, assaulted, slandered, and threatened for simply asking questions of their elected leaders, and putting their lives, careers, and personal relationships at stake by insisting on their right to speak their mind freely and petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Questioning your government is the most American thing a person can do-- it's what LED to this country being founded in the first place. EVEN IF you don't believe that 9/11 was orchestrated by the government, the people in the truth movement, and Alex Jones & his listeners have EVERY God and State given right to ask questions of their elected "representatives".

I got side-tracked: The Video I made was MEANT to draw attention to the film, because all of us should be able to plainly see, regardless of our belief in whatever-conspiracy-you-want, that what is being done to the people that question the 9/11 attack is inherently unfair, unconstitutional, and the sign of things to come in this world of corporate control and corruption.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Alex Jones and his family should be covered in honey and dropped in a fire ant colony!

he is an agent.

bad man, very bad man.

he is the worst kind of agent.....the kind who tries to steal your Will.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I don't doubt what Alex Jones says to be true. I believe it is. Except for the part about how powerful and in control the so called elite really are.

I had a friend in school who got into a fight his freshmen year. The kid he was fighting ended up tripping and hitting his head on a planter box and knocking himself out. The rumor got started that my friend knocked him out in a single punch. For the next four years nobody messed with this kid. Why? Not because he really was powerful, he wasn't. It was that people were spreading rumors about how powerful he was. It turns out that if you want to be left unchallenged find people who will spread the word about how powerful you are and you will be...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Well if you look at the end of that video, its actually an advertisement for prisonplanet and info wars some new movie hes "selling".Thats all.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
As the premise of the thread was to disseminate an advertisement, Thread Closed.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Alex admits it's just a plug for his new video. He says its a fan-made trailer.

youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
i personally liked it. lol what other ppl call manipulation by fear, i call a challenge! fear is simply the WARNING of danger and there is plenty of danger all around these days. don't use fear as something that keeps you down ppl, use it as a tool. can be very effective when understood to help overcome the passiveness (or "where do i run to" mentality) so many seem to have these days.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
alex jones is a disinformation agent look for videos on youtube of him lieing about his involvement in the catholic church. He might give you information but it wont be any help.

top topics

join