It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are They Thinking And Doing!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Watching the news and they're talking about that Clark comment about McCain. How being a POW doesn't mean you're president material. If it did then all those people in Gitmo have better qualifications then Bush.

Now that isn't what got on my nerves. What got on my nerves? When they discussed the surge in Iraq. Dem guy says the surge is an utter failure and the Rep guy says it was God's golden touch. They argue a bit, then the Dem guy says something about how Afganistan, the country that attacked us, has fallen back into Taliban hands and more are dieing in Afganistan then Iraq and how the surge should have been used in Afganistan to catch Osama. The Rep guys response? "President Bush already said we shouldn't worry about him because he doesn't."

WTF? The guy who attacks us and kills thousands shouldn't be found because the President says we shouldn't find him? How can we NOT find the bastard who attacked us! I think the Dem guy made a great point the surge may have "worked" in Iraq but what about Afganistan the country that attacked us! What about the guy behind the Taliban who has taken back control of a lot of Afganistan and is working in Pakistan now?! What the hell did we start the war on terror if not to catch the freaking terrorists qwho attacked us!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krieger
They argue a bit, then the Dem guy says something about how Afganistan, the country that attacked us

If any country attacked us, it is our own. Al Qaeda is not a country.

How can we NOT find the bastard who attacked us!

Because the Bin Laden family is a wealthy Saudi family with ties to several wealthy ruling elite families in the West, including the Bush family.

What about the guy behind the Taliban

Osama Bin Laden is not behind the Taliban.

join