It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible new photo's of UFO actvity over Alkmaar Holland 01/07/08

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
gazbom

Hi the middle two are un- cropped, please examine them, I can't understand why you can't see something exciting in the second one of these?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
gazbom

PS; do you have to be so pretentious?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by gazbom56
gazbom

Hi the middle two are un- cropped, please examine them, I can't understand why you can't see something exciting in the second one of these?

gazbom. ATS is infiltrated and bombarded with blurry and mostly inconclusive images daily. Most if not all of these are touted as 'AMAZZIIING/INCREDIBLE/UFO/OMMMGG!!! Occasionally, we get something that truly is incredible, but it takes enormous patience to sift through all of this. I d o thank you for sharing though. Dont let this stop your journey from getting some that is truly amazing. Please just use consideration when titling threads.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Gazbom

the last three photo's are un-cropped, click on the photo and you will recieve the true image.

thanks!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
gazbom
Well with all respect to you my friend they are amazing to me!

Enjoy your day,

Gazbom

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gazbom56
gazbom

PS; do you have to be so pretentious?

Are you referring it to me?
Lol
Well: im not used to call the people how they would deserve to be called, especially here, on ATS: but i confess you that you are escaping a name calling just because today my mood is relatively good: don't try to turn it, because the last attention seeker that we had here, got BANNED as well as all the others who titled their threads like you did:
anyway, your purpose is to get some extra visit to your crappy blog?
Well, ATS is helping you, why are you being so rude?

[edit on 2/7/2008 by internos]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gazbom56

Last attempt:
I would prefer, if you agree, of course, to discuss the photos:
this one,
bp0.blogger.com...

for example, looks to be legit, no photoshop tags, normal exposure time, normal aperture, and so on:
basically, the photo looks to be legit in according to exif data.
Now, do you want that we discuss these photos?
If yes, please, try to be nice, no one is flaming you: we, as pointed out by other mebers before, are just trying to know you better: this is a pretty standard procedure: in the meantime, can you tell us what you saw, maybe you noticed something else but what we see in the photos? Some noises? Everything that you may have noticed could be helpful.

[edit on 2/7/2008 by internos]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Internos knows what he is talking about, are you better than him at analyzing photographs? i didn't think so. Like everyone else has said, you can't call blurry dull photographs incredible.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Huh.This is "incredible.."
These could be anything.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Gazbom

I'm not trying to say I am better than anyone.
And I don't want to fall out with anyone also.

On the 24th of this month I photographed a cigar shaped object over my garden in Holland, however I'm not the worlds best picture taker, as you can see.
I posted these pictures on ats along with a video also shot in Alkmaar where I live, around the same time. You can find this post on ats , More Ufo's over Alkmaar Holland" Well the local media is going crazy here with ufo sightings at the moment so I am constantly looking upwards and sure enough the other night the cigar thing showed up again and I posted the pictures on my crappy web site! and shared them with you guy's. I am surely looking for attention as is everyone these lonely days but you have un-cropped photo's there, do what you have to, I have a scoop and I am excited whether you guys believe me or not.

And I wish you all the best.

Greetings from Holland!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dankojudd

and you can't call dull blurry microisms people!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
the film is a baloon, the picture is a satellite guys

cheers!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by shasa

Gazbom

What, like a low flying satellite????

[edit on 3-7-2008 by gazbom56]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

You can have the phot's sure, how can I send to you?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Unfortunately its nothing but a kite or balloon. It doesn't look solid in the least.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I just clicked and stopped it and started it and at the 24 to 25 sec. mark you can clearly see two objects being releashed from this object at 30 sec. you can ssee them upper right, lower left at 35 sec. you can see the two again and at 36 sec.when you stop it you can see 4 objects 2 upper and 2 lower just above you tube emblem.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The Flying Dorito looks like a kite, and a few times I'm pretty sure I saw a string.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by krestan

[edit on 3-7-2008 by gazbom56]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
God damnit, for a second I thought I was going to be looking at some credible evidence.

Once again, Fail.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join