It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pittsburgh UFO Hunters Webshow - Episode 1 Underground UFO Base

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The new webshow the Pittsburgh UFO Hunters is some people that hunt for local mystery of UFOs in the parts of the Mid Atlantic, mostly western pa.

Episode 1 is the hunt of a UFO Base in a top secret location north of pittsburgh pa. This episode is a pilot and a pratice episode. I need opinons to improve my show for the people on the web and Above Top SEcret.

Part 1

Part 2 will be added soon

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Try to keep the camera steady. The whole thing just gave me a headache.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I hate to be blunt, but that was the dullest 8 minutes. Start by doing the basic premise at home and show clips of the area you are going to. Edit the actual hike to important items to prove there is or might be a base (i.e. Antennas and other towers). When you get near an entrance, then it will get interesting. Also, in the pilot you can interview people who have seen something and not just rumors.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hey paufowatcher, where is this located? I am from the Pittsburgh area and never heard anything about a secret base?? Did you actually see anything there?

JT

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
I hate to be blunt, but that was the dullest 8 minutes. Start by doing the basic premise at home and show clips of the area you are going to. Edit the actual hike to important items to prove there is or might be a base (i.e. Antennas and other towers). When you get near an entrance, then it will get interesting. Also, in the pilot you can interview people who have seen something and not just rumors.

check these couple of clips out ....better then most that i have seen. not dull that's for sure

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
the video is WAY too calm & collected to be a real event caught as its happening, and the renders of the ships a bit too clean. too bad tho

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by kidflash2008

check these couple of clips out ....better then most that i have seen. not dull that's for sure

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ksavoy30

Jist ta' let ya' all no, dat dare ufo b from da' mini series "Taken" by Steven Speilberg

Aint nuttin' but electric colors and crayons.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Can't wait to see episode two!

Heck, when it's all said and done and everything. Just remember, if you are ever looking for a job in the industry, you can always put these videos on your résumé.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I've been watching this as well.

when is episode 2?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Ok, so I was hoping to find some information on the originally mentioned caves. The videos from the beginning of the thread are no longer available...does anyone who previously replied have any info on whereabouts? I am local to the area and would surely be able to explore further.

Thanks,
Drew

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-10-2010 by DrewD2 because: added the thread that linked me here

new topics

top topics

join