It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we limiting the information available to ATS? *Warning*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
You mean there are other sites that talk about UFO's, the Pope, the President, Chupacabre's, bigfeet, Barack's Birth Place, HR1388, new airplane technology, Evolution Debates, Creation Debates, Region debates, prophecies, ancient civilizations, ancient civilizations prophecies, the Bible, The Koran, Jews, Iran, Secret Bases, Fema Camps, tax resistance, PODCASTS, Video Sections, current events, ancient events, Roswell, Area 51, Volcano Activity, Earthquake Activity, Secret Societies, NWO, And all the conspiracies of all the above?

Wow I didn't know that!

I don't know what all the fight is about or the what sites are but I do know this, ATS is Privately Owned and if you want to play on here, so to speak, you have to play by the owners rules. This should be common sense I would think, but then common sense aint so common these days.

And quite frankly if people want to "Know how to crush up pills" I would suggest RushLimbaugh.com just off the top of my head...

I do however see one problem that is going to arise soon enough on the ATS drug topic threads. They are making things like Vitamin B6 Illegal except by prescription and the FDA is gaining more power over what is a drug and not everyday now, so get your vitamin C and Fish Oil and cigarette threads on here now before they become ILLEGAL!!!

My advice to the OP, well I think I stated it. Follow the rules or you'll be out of the web's best board for the plethora of topics (and more) named above in paragraph one. I hate to see any of the good posters leave, it leaves us without other insight or ideas that could possibly enhance the discussion...

Choose wisely and the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence and last but not least - You don't know what you had until you've lost it!

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Unlimitedpossibilities

He actually drifted to a different Territory and wanted others to join him there. Using U2U. I'm sure he didnt know about this rule. I didnt, however I have never linked a competitor to any thread or they would start reading there, perhaps. I'm a bit alarmed that U2Us are monitored. I thought they were totally private. I’ve said some very personal things on U2U’s trusting they were only read by the recipient. I admit I would be embarrassed if a mod read them. That’s my only concern.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join