It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Nibiru Video

www.liveleak.com

Notice that I move the camera behind my wall and block out the sun yet the object is still there, destroying your "reflection" theories.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I didnt take this, if its fake dont blame me. Is it just me, but is anyone else awestruck by these stories?

www.liveleak.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Yep, we've seen this before. It's lens flare - that, and/or a reflection from the window.

It was a long, lengthy thread. It's around here somewhere. It came from YouTube. This guy has put it on Liveleak to make it look more 'urgent' I suppose.

Move along, nothing to see here...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mattguy404

But did you see when he moved the camera so that the window pane was over the sun, but the image remained.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by becomingaware

True, I did. Layered windows can do all sorts can do things to light. But if it's daylight in your time zone, take a look toward the sun (with some sort of eye protection of course, or maybe use a camera of some sort) and get back to us if you can see it.

Or any other area in the sky for that matter, day or night - the only big disk you'll see is the moon.

Something that huge wouldn't go unnoticed - and there'd be more than the one 'net video for everyone to cite to try and argue otherwise.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
yeah, that is a Horrible picture. It it was a Planet, it would be between us and the sun, and could not be lighting up the side facing away from it, with such intensity. Even if the Earth reflected the light on to it, its still to bright to make sense. If its supposedly a star, as bright as that is, it would be visable to everyone Everywhere!.. and its not. I call Fooey.

I could remake those photos on any given afternoon.
Illusionary mis-direction if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
The problem we have around here is that various people post about stuff without having even basic knowledge of astronomy, gravity, and orbits. If this mythical planet was located anywhere close to the inner Solar System, then it would be a major news item, simply because MILLIONS of people would have seen it. If the "evidence" is restricted to a couple of dodgy photos on an internet website, then you can safely dismiss it as nonsense.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
As was pointed out in the original thread regarding this video, at the 41 second mark (counting down on LiveLeak) you can see that the position of the "object" changes relative to the position of the sun when the camera moves -- this is eveidence that this "object" is just an optical effect, probably a reflection on the double-pane glass window through which this video was filmed.

It just strikes me as highly improbable that this "object", which was very large and noticeable in the video, would not be seen by anyone else anywhere in the world, even if it was only visible on that day (which in itself does not make any sense).

by the way, here is a link to the original thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7/3/2008 by Soylent Green Is People]

top topics

join