It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why they hate AMERICA

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Level X

LevelX..."Show me a picture in American history where Blacks are proudly standing around a white person hung from a tree??"

I realize it's not a tree, but would this work?

s297.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rilence
You mean Bill and Melinda Gates have spent loads of their own money on vaccinating people in other countries...?

Lots of US public money doing same, I don't think so...A little, maybe...

The huge majority is private money...Which proves nothing of the US and its people as far as generosity to overseas nations go...

Did I miss some law that came into being that required Bill Gates to duff up his money? Oh, yeah, "wealth redistrubution".

How many BILLIONS of dollars is going to AIDS research in Africa? I think W increased that amount a few years ago, too.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Evidence that US TAXPAYERS money is going into these things, please...Your say so does not make it so...

Privately funds donated do nothing to show US taxpayers are generous givers to the rest of the world...In fact the US rates right down the bottom of the list of countries who give aid as a % of GNI, this is a well know fact and I'm happy to provide details of same if you like...

Ball's in your court...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Level X
How do you explain a hundred 6-12 year old virgins contracting Aids when the only thing inserted in her body was a needle of American made vaccine??

I remember Ebola being spread because people were being given some vaccine and they were using the SAME INFECTED NEEDLE! Ever think it was a person doing the procedure badly and not the vaccine?

Originally posted by Level X True... there is some sort of barter... but... that barter doesn't warrant an occupying force murdering the population does it? There are bad intentions all over the globe... but why is America is always the hypocritical ring leader??

Gotcha. The US "loots" countries of the natural resources. Other countries "barter".

Tell that to the Chinese. They are looting Africa as we speak. Oh, I'm sorry, it's "barter".

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

So your saying we're 'bartering' In Iraq?
Or not looting?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
So your saying we're 'bartering' In Iraq?
Or not looting?

Just what are we "looting"? Oil?

If we were just there to get the oil, why did we screw around with anything after we overran the oil fields?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Well actually the US is in there for a few reasons.

1) To make way for the oil corporation come back.
2) Install a leader that enjoys Bush's hands up his rear end.
3) To have your troops ready to invade Iran.
4) To run the Middle East.

Am I wrong? Prove me otherwise.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
ok .this is the deal america made a mistake by thinking that the middle east would like democracy!!!!:the thing is the middle east need a dictatorship, because they need some one to tell them what to do ..they are to afraid of there own thoughts, they dont trust them, therefore they need someone to tell them what to think and do!!!! how sad ..quit blaming the USA!!!! they are week sorry thats how i feel!!!how do you feel bodrul?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
Well actually the US is in there for a few reasons.

1) To make way for the oil corporation come back.
2) Install a leader that enjoys Bush's hands up his rear end.
3) To have your troops ready to invade Iran.
4) To run the Middle East.

Am I wrong? Prove me otherwise.

Really? I guess getting rid of Saddam wasn't a reason. You know, the guy that throws people into woodchippers.

Ready to invade Iran? And where did you get this tidbit of knowledge? Some ass-hats blog? Or something from Prisonplanet; you know, "an unconfirmed source".

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
thank you jerico65 its rare that that someone on this site feels as i do!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

... think about it.

We cant go in, remove the leader, building thousands of oil pumps.. then just leave.. not even GW is that stupid.

Why do you think all the staged propaganda events were held?

Even Americas best and brightest can admit the truth, why cant its people?

"I'm saddened that it is politically inconvenient to acknowledge what everyone knows: The Iraq war is largely about oil." – Alan Greenspan

This law (OIL LAW) has been in the works since the very beginning of the invasion - indeed, since months before the invasion, when the Bush administration brought in Phillip Carroll, former CEO of both Shell and Fluor, the politically-wired oil servicing firm, to devise "contingency plans" for divvying up Iraq's oil after the attack. Once the deed was done, Carroll was made head of the American "advisory committee" overseeing the oil industry

According to the Bush Administration, the notion that the occupation of Iraq was a means to gain control over that country’s vast oil reserves is “nonsense” and “a myth.”

this oil law:

Allow two-thirds of Iraq’s oil fields to be developed by private oil corporations. In contrast, the oil industry has been nationalized in every other major Middle Eastern producer for over 30 years.

Place governing decisions over oil in a new body known as the Iraqi Federal Oil and Gas Council, which may include foreign oil companies;

Open the door for foreign oil companies to lock up decades-long deals

With 115 billion barrels of proven reserves ($7 trillion worth at $64 per barrel) and another 215 billion possible or likely ($14 trillion), there’s nearly a million dollars of oil for every Iraqi citizen

Imagine it at $114.00 a barrel.

It would allow the first large-scale operation of foreign oil companies in the country since the industry was nationalized in 1972

So, it was IRAQI's OIL.... from 1972 until 2007... when then went in, killed the leader, and allowed 'our' oil companies to profit from 'their' oil

sounds to me like we have invaded, occupied and taken their oil.

would you say?

... please, after all this time dont tell me there's still some people out there looking for WMD's and fighting for Iraqi's freedom?

Are we really that low on the educational level?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Really? I guess getting rid of Saddam wasn't a reason. You know, the guy that throws people into woodchippers.

Ready to invade Iran? And where did you get this tidbit of knowledge? Some ass-hats blog? Or something from Prisonplanet; you know, "an unconfirmed source".

Do you even know why they wanted Saddam out? It was not because he invaded Kuwait. Kuwait had it coming for drilling for Iraqi oil. Bush wanted Saddam out because he wanted the oil companies in Iraq again. Saddam privatized the oil fields in Iraq because he wanted to spend the money to better Iraq.

This time it is the world's biggest oil companies leading the charge, 36 years after Saddam Hussein kicked them out.

The oil giants are seeking access to Iraq's rich crude reserves, Australian companies BHP Billiton and Woodside are among them.

The Iraqi government wants to make up for the lost opportunities under Hussein's rule and has the ambitious goal of doubling Iraqi oil production to more than 4 million barrels a day within five years.
Source

For democracy? PLEASE! If they wanted democracy everywere they would have invaded Zimbabwe long ago, or Sudan, or North Korea, or Saudi Arabia.
How come they do not invade Saudi Arabia. It is because the US is in bed with them. You may not realize it, but I do.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

... please, after all this time dont tell me there's still some people out there looking for WMD's and fighting for Iraqi's freedom?

So, it was all rainbows and sunshine when Saddam was in power? No one was being tossed into woodchippers, or tortured simply because they lost a soccer game???

WMDs? You know, no one here has ever explained all the road traffic I saw going into Syria at the beginning of the war. Now, this isn't something I saw on youtube, prisonplanet, rawstory, or whatever. I saw it with my eyes.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
sorry to original thread starter but i just dont believe it had anything to do with oil, it was revenge and hope (for a spreaD of americanism that doesnt fly with anyone but americe and we should just face that fact!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

So, it was all rainbows and sunshine when Saddam was in power? No one was being tossed into woodchippers, or tortured simply because they lost a soccer game???

WMDs? You know, no one here has ever explained all the road traffic I saw going into Syria at the beginning of the war. Now, this isn't something I saw on youtube, prisonplanet, rawstory, or whatever. I saw it with my eyes.

Who are you to talk about what I lived through. Helloooo...I am from Iraq and you have not taken into account what us Iraqi's want. How do you possibly understand what the situation is in Iraq? I have family and friends in Iraq and you have....

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

No one said it was roses, but it sure as hell wasnt half as bad as it is today, yeah?

People are tortured today because of there sect... is that better?

I agree with what your saying though, but what does it mean with IRAQI's THEMSELVES say, that they preferred life under Saddam?

WMD's?

Ahh the ol '' they were shipped to Syria ''

So, let me get this right.

bush: You have WMD's
intel: - Ahh sir, we have no evidence of that
saddam: I dont have any, lets talk about this
bush: no, WAR!
bush: Ok, you dont have Wmd's, or the ability to make them, our mistake
people... ... ... no no no, he shipped them to Syria!

If Saddam HAD wmd's, he'd have industry designed to MAKE THEM.
We found nothing, and said there arent any.
If Saddam SHIPPED WMD's to syria, we have so many sat photos, CNN would of had a field day, and GW Would never of said '' he had nothing ''

Are you saying you have specific intel/sightings/photos of ACTUAL WMD's heading to syria that not even the CIA or bush saw?

... how about all that traffic leaving Iraq was Iraqi's leaving, because they knew what was coming?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bugs_n_recovery

hey man thats kewl, thanks for being civil about it!

I dont believe we're there to spread 'americanism'
But we arent there over WMD's or Freedom, and that means ANY other reason we're there is a lie.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I dont know how to spell it but toche??? i think 99 and chop really feel hardend bye this ..i myself am. its wierd because i voted for bush twice and now i just cant believe anything my government says i am so dishardend and i enjoy agreeing to disagree lol

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

... how about all that traffic leaving Iraq was Iraqi's leaving, because they knew what was coming?

Yep, you're right. It was just Syria had opened up Disneyland and they were having a coupon day. It wasn't that Saddam was trying to hide anything. He didn't try anything like this in the past, like maybe fly his fighters to Iran.

Or did he?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bugs_n_recovery

Well honestly I do not blame you. Your government has lied to you using the power of media. They make you think that us Iraqi's are bad people but we are all one and the same. Sure we live a lot harder in Iraq but we still have emotions and we still feel anger. A lot of Iraqi's are angry because the sanctions in 1992 hurt a lot of families, and the destruction of their infrastructure did not help either.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join