It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs 'spotted over Basingstoke'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

UFOs 'spotted over Basingstoke'

www.telegraph.co.uk

Witnesses claim that a fleet of 12 orange objects were seen in the night sky above the Hampshire town for half an hour.
"My adrenaline was pumping and I was trembling all over. I've never seen anything like it. It was amazing," said Mr Osborne, who asked his daughters to bring him his video camera. The alleged UFOs moved across the sky, switching from a D formation, to a random pattern, to a line then a triangle before disappearing.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Regardless of ones stance on the UFO phenomenon , one can't deny that there is deffinately something strange going on in the UK these days.

According to the article there is an apparent video that was shot. so far no word on where it is at the momment.

Does anyone else have any information about this?

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This is getting really promising.

I'm hearing about fresh, large scale UFO sightings every single day in the UK at the moment. The day before yesterday, a sighting made the front page of ther local paper (The Echo, if anyone wants to check it out) and yesterday there was another on the headlines stand outside the shop.

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed something big is about to happen.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Here's a Link to the SUN.

www.thesun.co.uk...

They have pictures up.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
These orange objects have been appearing for years over the UK in varying numbers according to reports at the MoD. Why is this getting so much air play now? What has changed to make this so much more acceptable now versus 2 years ago?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan
These orange objects have been appearing for years over the UK in varying numbers according to reports at the MoD. Why is this getting so much air play now? What has changed to make this so much more acceptable now versus 2 years ago?

Might be because of the mentality and the consciousness have altered among the society?

The UFO of phenomenon are getting more and more accaptable to people, and the rate of people beginning to accept this accelerate all the time.

This might be the reason why this is brought up now more and more.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
it was my Birthday on Saturday and myself and five friends where fishing in Meppershall Bedfordshire ( Near RAF Henlow) it was between about 11 and midnight whan we notice eleven lights in the sky, exactly the same formations as in Basingstoke, the only difference is Basingstoke is 80 plus miles to the south of were we could see them, the lights that we could see were to the North, in the direction of Wisbeach/Peterborough.
I must admit i just blamed it on someone releasing chinese laterns.

Freaky stuff a Birthday to remember

McKracken
Stevenage

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

The family had just settled down to watch alien invasion movie Independence Day when the objects were spotted at 10.40pm on Saturday.

Too funny

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I witnessed a similar site during my paper-round twenty years ago. It was just a single orange shape, but it rapidly switched orientation in the same way. I wonder what it is?Maybe there's an alien invasion pending in Basingstoke! It could certainly do with a change of inhabitants!!

Martin, Basingstoke

top topics

join