It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad target of 'Rome X-ray plot', diplomat says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad target of 'Rome X-ray plot', diplomat says

www.breitbart.com

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was the target of an "X-ray radiation plot" during his trip to Rome for the UN food summit earlier this month, the official IRNA news agency reported on Monday.
The news agency quoted Iran's ambassador to Italy, Abolfazl Zohrehvand, as saying that the plot was to use extreme radiation in the place where Ahmadinejad was due to stay.

The diplomat spoke out after Ahmadinejad himself charged that he had been the target of an assassination plot during his landmark trip to Iraq in March and his aides spoke of a similar attempt in Rome.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I'm just amused that Iran is trying to paint this as an assassination attempt. So faulty machinery is now a tool for eliminating political targets? If he's this paranoid about this, then why didn't he just stay safely (for now) in Iran?

www.breitbart.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Litvinyenko anyone

*cough*

Maybe there was no uranium, just a nasty super weapon...???

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Right. Ahmadinejad's friends the russians are the masters of assassination by radiation poisoning. Maybe, that's on his mind and making him anxious in case they decide he's become more of a liability than a friend ...

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I think it's pretty hilarious that Obama thinks he can talk Ahmadinejad down. It really shows some ignorance of there culture. I just read a really good article,Should The President of the United States Talk to Ahmadinejad? , that does a pretty good job explaining why this probably wouldn't have great results.

top topics

join