It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If ETS do exist will we ever know in our life time?!?1/!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Recently there has been an intrest with UFOs in the sun newspaper and theres a documentary on this wednesday as ive recently posted but what is this coming to?!? is this a real attempt by the people above in the chain to condition us to slowly understand what is real and prepare us for soemthing big?!?! i hear this all the time and to some extent i agree! kids tv programs / cartoons / adverts all depict the same thing! monsters / aliens etc etc.Or this just to condition kids with fear for future life or disclousre?!?!?!

whats really happening in the world, and will we ever know?!?1?

[edit on 30-6-2008 by AndyStoke]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

So True!!1111!!!!!///11!!!!!!!!111

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
ahhhh ok!!!

....i'll get reading then

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyStoke

you will find out before 2012...major things should be happening soon...at least i hope so.

have a nice day

much love to all

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyStoke Recently there has been an intrest with UFOs in the sun newspaper and theres a documentary on this wednesday as ive recently posted but what is this coming to?!? is this a real attempt by the people above in the chain to condition us to slowly understand what is real and prepare us for soemthing big?!?! i hear this all the time and to some extent i agree! kids tv programs / cartoons / adverts all depict the same thing! monsters / aliens etc etc.Or this just to condition kids with fear for future life or disclousre?!whats really happening in the world, and will we ever know?!?1? [edit on 30-6-2008 by AndyStoke]

Seems to me if people don't know where their news comes from they don't know what is real and what is not real.

Maybe you should test your news company for whether they tell the truth or leave it out.

sarc

top topics

join