It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The First Video of UFO Sighting in Peru with Spanish Media

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Devino

I hope to see your pictures! Thanks.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Those star objects in the video are similar to the ones people have experienced in the star object thread.

Check it out.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Well, this video is old...19 years ago...ufff
Now, it is a classic. It´s awesome!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laluk33
reply to post by Devino

I hope to see your pictures! Thanks.

Sorry but all I can do right now is describe what I see. I can't seem to figure out how to save a picture to disc from YouTube. I was hoping that someone here with the skills could do it and then post them. Never-the-less they are definitely worth a look.

I do find it rather odd that more people are not looking at these with excitement, unless I am missing a discussion somewhere else.

[edit on 7/5/2008 by Devino]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Devino

I will try to do it. Thank you for your interest, and keep in touch.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

hmm, I think that everybody is lying, I think nobody have seen an E.T. I think people are bored of all the religion of the world and they are trying to make a new religion of UFO, just like Christians religions everybody seen a Virgin, a miricle, and demon ghost, and most popular one "I spoke to God"

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by newkid

I have the same feeling, bro.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Laluk33

I took a picture of the Ufos. Then, I fixed the photo with "curves" tool in Photoshop CS2.
It looks more like a drawing than a photograph...anyway.
The Photo

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Laluk33]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

For 90% of the world population will be a Shock!!! Its a huge change in concepts, ideology, religion...etc. The experiencie to see an E.T. is not a pleasure...or maybe yes? it will depend of our mind...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

I found this video in youtube.com...and this a UFO from Las Vegas (the same day, March 1989)...maybe is there some connection between this 2 videos?

Ufo from Las Vegas on March, 1989

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
here's the vid for viewing:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1
I know Sixto Paz Wells and have followed his career. In my humble opinion his first experiences were genuine, in fact he comes from a family of contactees, but last time I heard him speak in Bogotá it seemed to me that he has adopted the new age aliens speech. He was speaking about beings of light, ascended masters, and that type of stuff. The video the OP showed is very old and Sixto likes to use it as one of his essential proofs.
It is sad for me, maybe he got "UFO sickness", no more real contacts or sightings and began to make up stories, the last one was that he had footage of inside of a ship, he is now talking about a group of forty people that entered the ship with him. Of course, no video and no real testimonies.

As much as I know, Rahma Mission movement originally started by Carlos Roberto Paz Wells, Sixto brother. Now it exists under different name "Sunesis Project". Here is links to video on Youtube, regarding this project:

Introduction to Sunesis Project

p.1 - www.youtube.com...
p.2 - www.youtube.com...
p.3 - www.youtube.com...
p.4 - www.youtube.com...
p.5 - www.youtube.com...

Official website of Sunesis Project:
www.sunesis.ca...

There you can find also short history of how everything started in 1974:
www.sunesis.ca...

new topics

top topics