It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just ask and you receive

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well I woke up in about 4 clock in the morning I couldn't go back to sleep for some reason. I took a bath and put on my clothes on and went outside to meditate. So I was outside all alone looking at the stars. So I started praying to my father and mother divine too see something extranory. I asked show me a sign if there is life out there I prayed and prayed. I gave up hope thought I would not see nothing at all. Once I got up and turned my head up in the sky I saw 6 stars going pass. I got so scared I went home I woke my mother up and told her. She belived me. Well you see. Me and my freinds had several expriences too I am just 15. I go to these classes with my mom called the gnosis. Its a teaching that explains to you all sort kind of stuff for example. Why we live here, What is our purpose, Is there any life out there other then us? I belive in this because I have some expriences such as this one I just told u. U can search it up in the internet. Gnosis Samuel Aun Weor. There on some online books up there if you want to read it.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilWillQ
Its a teaching that explains to you all sort kind of stuff

Such a profound statement.

This seems to be more about an advertisement for a crackpot type of a religion than it has to do with ufo's or aliens.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Well I am sorry that it sounded like an advertisement but it really wasn't plus it is not a religion its a teaching. I think it was some ufos or something I really dont know what it was but its mysterious

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Well I am sorry that it sounded like an advertisement but it really wasn't plus it is not a religion its a teaching. I think it was some ufos or something I really dont know what it was but its mysterious

I think it's time to go take another bath, get dressed, and go meditate outside.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I think you might have saw Xenu

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dronetek

I really don't understand that...
Is xenu a kind of ancient race?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LilWillQ

Don't worry. They were being sarcastic.

Welcome to ATS

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

kk thank you

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I woke up at 3 am the other day and couldn't sleep. So I took a bath, got dressed, made some nachos.

Then I went to the bathroom for a big "sitdown" and meditated and prayed to ATS why threads like this continue to happen.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
In the meantime, i'm praying some kind MOD to move this one somewhere else, but i don't know if it will work.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I'm sure you're a nice kid and all, but you need to lay off the drugs.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
How are you guys seriously going to sit here and bash this kid? If its really that bad of a post ignore it and move on to the next.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Well said, all of you choosing to click "Reply" and attack the OP, adding NOTHING to the topic deserve to feel ashamed.

On Saturday night just gone I did the same thing - however I just hoped I saw something, while smoking a cigarette, and I'll be damned if I didn't see a star close to the Plough/Dipper start moving over the sky.

It was about 11.30pm, and I have spotted the ISS numerous times - it was moving faster, and not staying on a straight course at all.

I called my niece out, she was amazed, her sister came out then my gf came out and all of them saw it - and then saw 3 others moving in different directions again to the first.

So, laugh as much as you want, but remember where you are and realise some people actually experience things like this as we don't spend all our time on ATS slagging off other members - some of us look at the SKY.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Once I got up and turned my head up in the sky I saw 6 stars going pass. I got so scared I went home I woke my mother up and told her.

Even better, since you are 15, I wonder how some of you friends might act if you told them this line.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

Well I do tell them that. Me and my freinds sometimes go outside at around 10 or 12 at night and start meditateing and praying to see something extornary and sometimes we do. We say Solem Sala Ra. Some times it works and sometimes it don't we get some strange sightings. One time we did this and something like times. It was in the morning me and fernando were lookin in the sky and asking to see something and in a flash a one star came or ufo straight down the other one left and one at the right. I was surprised my friend was a skeptic and I say if I make u see something he will belive and so he did.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I have to ask. Who are you praying to, I can already tell it is not Jehovah. So, who is it?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

God, mother divine, or our higher brothers.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

What God? Not the God of Abraham, Issiah and Jacob?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Well I belive in a god just one god that knows everything the divine.
I'm a christian.

Higher brothers are aliens

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join