It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where to run when the NWO hits the fan?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Standing and fighting will/ can only do so much. The only possibilities to survive like someone said previously, 'all accepters of the truth about NWO meet and live and stand together somewhere,' or attempt to rationalize with the soldiers that will be doing the bankers bidding and hope they will realise. If we all rise, once everyone realises that a state of tyranny is coming/ come, then they cant beat us (on the basis we convince the soldiers). But then again, we dont know their capabilities involving the 'Black Budget' and 'underground bases', and that raises the question: Who knows wat type of military # they can own us with, by only pushing a button...?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure there is a topic in Survival Forum about where you can go.

Though, I like this question, I don't even know where to go.
The best thing you can do is be prepared to be honest. So many things are going around about how they will capture those of us that are considered leaders or followers in the morning before we can even go anywhere. Everything will pretty much be cleaned out like the forests and mountains. Someone once told me that the mountains are the best place to go, but I disagree in fear of them bombing the crap out of those rocky structures and getting trapped.

I personally would wait for a while then if anyone came I would defend myself. There is no life in being a slave and forced into camps or worse. I would rather be shot then burned in those ovens I have seen in pictures of those FEMA camps.

Sorry if my answers gave you nothing. I really am just as confused as you are. In my opinion, there is no place to run. Might as well blend in like I'm sure some have said in this topic.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I have now started thinking more about escape and survival on sea with a sailing boat (I live on one now), It is a vehicle, home and foodstore in one and needs no fuel. Quite easily defensible too, unless against NWO agencies.

Any comments?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychopump
I have now started thinking more about escape and survival on sea with a sailing boat (I live on one now), It is a vehicle, home and foodstore in one and needs no fuel. Quite easily defensible too, unless against NWO agencies.

Any comments?

obviously you know my stance
i just don't see how escape would really be possible if things really were to get as bad as it is anticipated. this planet belongs to all of us, not just a select few and if all the "good ones" run and hide, then isn't that in essence "giving" it to the select few? if you know that they are wrong, isn't it better to stand your ground against them than to run while in all likelihood you will be caught anyway?

being out in the middle of a large body of water seems scarier to me than standing my ground ON the ground lol........ imo

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychopump

Any comments?

Sounds like a decent plan, but now you'll have to watch out for USVs (unmanned surface vehicle)

www.defense-update.com...

[edit on 20-7-2008 by warpboost]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join