It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 widower, Ted Olson, "Officials have right to lie , mislead"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Lying to the public is all right, says Washington's chief lawyer

By Mark Helm, in Washington
Sydney Morning Herald, AU
March 20, 2002

The United States Government's top lawyer has said that officials have the right to lie to American citizens, telling the US Supreme Court that misleading statements are sometimes needed to protect foreign policy interests.

"It's easy to imagine an infinite number of situations where the government might legitimately give out false information," the Solicitor-General, Theodore Olson, told the court on Monday.

"It's an unfortunate reality that the issuance of incomplete information and even misinformation by government may sometimes be perceived as necessary to protect vital interests."

www.citizenreviewonline.org...

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Barbara made her fame gatekeeping the Chandra Levy murder, keeping scope narrow and dismissing leads of cover up, motives, ect .

These 2 lovebirds were on verge of divorce was the rumor, her attitude toward men was negative on TV. Ted hooked up with a Rudy Guilliani rebound half his age, just months after 9/11.

She forgot her Visa, this is where the collect call had to come, the planes had no air phones.

She left day before her husbands birthday, nice gift.

Both were friends of KEN STARR !

Both were familar with working with witness relocation program.

She left her Visa, why would you need a visa when you are never planning to go back to loveless marriage, go back to an establishment, cover up gate keeping job ?

Maybe the passengers were told what is to come, maybe we would take the new life as well, sip coconut drinks on CIA controlled island ?

Atta's dad says he talked to son after 9/11. Wanted to know all about family, then says "I need to get lost, they want to kill me now"

Larry Silverstein banked $7 Billion. You think some hush money was spread around ? Halliburton, Blackwater, ect could easily buy me off. See ya MOM, DAD.

Some of the folks not in on this plan may have been killed in another plane crash or just shot in head, who knows.

Raytheon, Rand, Lockheed were contacts on Atta's email list. Several employees were on these flights, experts in drones and remotes and radar. These men were reported not to sleep before flights, were pacing and acting strangely according to wives.9-11 crash victim Barbara Olson arrested in Europe

killtown.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
9-11 crash victim Barbara Olson arrested in Europe

Germany--September 22, 2005--TomFlocco.com--French and American intelligence agents have arrested Barbara Olson, the wife of a former Bush administration official, a few days ago on the Polish-German border, according to agents close to and with knowledge of the incident.

The alleged 9.11 Pentagon crash victim was found to be in possession of millions in fake interbank Italian lyra currency, according to the agents.

Olson was also reportedly in possession of a fraudulent Vatican passport and was held on charges of counterfeiting.

This story has plenty of holes to discredit it IMHO.
How many actual bodies from jumbo jets were toe tagged from 9/11 ?

Zero
until someone diggs one up like Lee Harvey, even that body and grave and casket were tampered with. Maybe Lee's head is sitting on an alter in Skull N Bones, next to Geronimo's Skull, grave robbed in Lawton OK by Prescott Bush .

You can't make this crap up, the invisible criminal gov't is strange and sick.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
"The United States Government's top lawyer has said that officials have the right to lie to American citizens, telling the US Supreme Court that misleading statements are sometimes needed to protect foreign policy interests. "

Enough said. Killing millions to save billions is a necessary evil to these "higher-ups"

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
That comment proves why governments are all evil and corrupt.

I don't know why some people, in this forum, try to defend the government story as though the government is a bastion of all things pure.

That comment proves that governments will lie, cheat, decieve and manipulate - to suit itself.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I am 100% positive they employ people to come to this forum to lie and derail any truth from coming out. They fail but their attempts are persistent and annoying.

That is not a conspiracy, its a fact.

Besides a friend in the airforce has briefed me on 911 and what the airforces role was behind the attack. It was surely planned to look like hijackers. The planes were not crashed by hijackers. That is fact too.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by CaptainAmerica2012]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainAmerica2012

I seem to notice that nobody likes to argue the facts.

People like to argue fantasy and red herrings.

I have a friend in Northbay cananda that is employed to work on the internet making sure nothing negative is said about the airforce or its governing body.

So no surprise at most of the comments left behind here.

new topics

top topics

join