It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diablo 3 Has Been Announced!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
After much anticipation on my part, as well as thousands of other people, Blizzard finally announced yesterday that Diablo 3 will be being released. Although they didn't elaborate on anything much beyond that, they did state that it was to be taking place some 20 years after the end of Diablo 2's expansion.

I'm looking forward to this more than I can put into words. This has been one of the best RPGs to date. I hope everyone here will check it out. I'm hoping to pre-order it when the ability to do so becomes available.

TheBorg

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
dammit you beat me to it.

But i am also waiting to play this game.I hope my intel gma950 card can play this.
I have to give it to blizzard,they milk more than sony.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I have been recently playing Diablo II for the first time (Yes i know i am a little behind the 8 Ball) and am actually looking forward to Diablo III. I just hope they keep the feel of a fast based hack and slash RPG and also give us more options in character development.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I called it a week beforehand

Blizzard is the best gaming company for stopping information leaks but when they want something to be discussed they sure know how to whip fanboys into a frenzy.

Myself, along with thousands of other diehard Diablo fans spent the week before the announcement trying to decipher the teasers Blizzard was releasing.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
/faps

scuse meh.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

This has been one of the best RPGs to date.

Are you saying I should give Diablo 1 & 2 a try? I've never played them but I've heard good things. I'm not into role-playing games so much but I think action role-playing are cool.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

It's a hack and slash RPG.

Totally action packed, your slay hordes of undead, demons, imps, etc, fighting your way through them to fight minibosses until you reach bosses until you reach Diablo himself.

It's great!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Either have a really durable good mouse though or a few cheap ones... you will click probably 10000 times before you reach the first boss

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

I noticed that you posted your thread before I posted mine. For those that haven't seen it yet, here it is.

As such, I'm going to close this one, to keep all of the conversation in the more active thread. Good catch foof...

TheBorg
Forum Moderator

top topics

join