It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Northern Idaho, ground zero in the fight against the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Who would think that americans living in Idaho would be completely aware of the NWO and actively fight against the world elite ?

Its a very conservative red state, highly religious with a large mormon population. Yet these citizens are totally awake to the NWO.

For some reason, this rural area of mountains and lakes has some of the most enlightened americans in the nation. I live in southern Idaho (about 6 hrs drive) and each time I visit Im surprised by their awareness.

Take a look at the monthly news magazine they read up there...

proliberty.com...

Another Idaho news site that reports stuff mainstream media wont touch...

idaholiberty.com...

Idaho has passed legislation fighting Real ID act. My state is refusing to accept the Real ID...

www.northcountrygazette.org...

In Coeur d'Alene Idaho, there is (or was) a silver deposit mint that was used to back Liberty dollar coins. In case your unaware, there is a movement to provide americans with real currency backed by silver. Links below (the govt recently raided the silver mints in Idaho)...

www.libertydollar.org...
www.kidk.com...

Finally, during the recent Republican convention in Idaho Ron Paul enthusiasts took control of the state party's platform committee and voted overwhelmingly to "add to state platform language supporting abolishing the Federal Reserve System and pegging the dollar to gold and silver."

www.dailypaul.com...

www.idahostatesman.com...

Idaho citizens have an extremely high rate of guns per person. One local town has legislation pending to make it MANDATORY to carry and know how to use a gun...

www.gunguys.com...

freedom to own guns doesnt equal crime waves as gun opponents would have you believe. In fact, it seems that high gun ownership leads to LESS murders...

"According to the FBI crime data for 2006, Boise had a population of 198,212 people & only had 6 murders & non-negligent manslaughters. That is a murder rate of 3.03 per 100,000 people."

"Compare that with Washington DC where handguns are completely banned, and long guns must be kept disassembled or trigger locked making them useless for self defense. in 2006 Washington DC had a population of 581,530 & had 169 murders & non-negligent manslaughters. That is a murder rate of 29.06 per 100,000 people. That is 9.6 TIMES the murder rate in Boise! Nearly 10 times the murder rate!"

The area is pretty isolated and out of touch with mainstream America. The closest large town is Spokane Washington. The area has tons of fresh water streams and lakes. Lots of apple trees, pears, and huckleberries grow wild in the area. Fish and small game are everywhere. The land is fertile and gets enough rain to grow crops without irrigation. Local power is supplied by hydroelectric dams. Many have cabins in the wilderness and can stay indefinitely.

In short, Idaho is the last place the NWO wants to come and pick a fight. Their propaganda doesnt work up there.

Some locals in Sandpoint Idaho recently told me that the NWO has plans once 80% of the population is wiped out to create Human zones. Animal wildlife zones will be off-limits to Humans. They showed me a map and Idaho had nearly the entire state colored in red (designated animal zones only)

If anyone can, please post that map here. I think I also saw it once somewhere on this site.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I think the red zones in Idaho cover the Bitter-root and Snake river regions? I've been through those myself mountain-biking from Montana. I have to say, it's a very beautiful area.

Here's your Wildlands project map:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Thanks for the post admriker. Encouraging indeed.

I too have noticed that more people than I ever thought are a lot more informed about what is really going.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Looks like I picked the right state to be born in. But don't get too excited, there are still many many many ignorant rednecks up here.

top topics

join