It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update: LunaCognita is now working with Jose Escamilla

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I have previously presented LunaCognitas videos in this thread ("NASA exposed - Do NOT miss these videos):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

LunaCognita posted a few comments in the thread, seven to be excact, and the last one was this on June 1st:

Hey gang, sorry I dropped off abruptly there and missed replying to you all. My step-dad just suffered something that is apparently "like a stroke" according to my medically-illiterate mother, and I will be out of town for a few days and wont have regular access to a computer.

Since then, I have tried to contact LunaCognita through YouTube, getting worried about what was going on with him. I sent a new message to him today, and this was his reply:

Re: Is everything OK?

Hey there Ziggy. My sincere apologies for being out of touch. The day after I signed up on ATS I was contacted by Jose Escamilla of "The Greatest Story Ever Denied" fame. He is doing a new film called "Moon Rising" that is all about this subject matter, and I am working with him now and will be contributing some stuff to his film. As a consequence, I have been really busy and haven't been into the chat-rooms at all, and rather than continuing to go public through the YouTube route, I have decided to let Jose take what I have and do what he does best with it to present it to the world. Without being hyperbolic, you haven't seen anything yet. I think this movie will open a lot of eyes my friend! Stay tuned for it, and again, I apologize for not emailing you and telling you earlier.

So it seems that we won't be seing much of LunaCognita here at ATS anymore...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I came late to the whole ATS/Jose Escamillo party unfortunately but that was one of the threads that made me become a member...

Some thread where it was confirmed I think by Springer that it was Jose...and then he proceeds to have some childish fight with someone and gets banned...I think for cursing or whatever it was...and there were people posting that they had never received their videos ordered etc...was a huge fiasco...

So I don't know this LunaCognita but I am looking forward to this 2nd movie...even though after you see all the "moon" stuff...I am hoping they have something new besides all the stuff that gets rehashed over and over.

Thanks for the update though on the 2nd part of that Jose video

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

So it seems that we won't be seing much of LunaCognita here at ATS anymore...

I guess they didn't like their garbage being exposed for the huge, steaming piles of guano that they are.

Sounds like a perfect pair to me.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAttackPeople

I guess they didn't like their garbage being exposed for the huge, steaming piles of guano that they are.

Well, I think it is far too harsh to call the videos for "huge, steaming piles of guano", even though I salute you for creative bashing. At least LunaCognita had done some research and presented something new. I thought it was great that his videos could be discussed at ATS, since there are so many very smart people with a lot of knowledge about space exploration here. (I do not incluce myself in that category.)

I hoped that LunaCognita would become an asset to ATS, bringing interesting stuff to the table. And I don't know much about Jose Escamillo, but he seems like a somewhat shady charachter, so I am dissapointed about this development.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
I hoped that LunaCognita would become an asset to ATS, bringing interesting stuff to the table.
Maybe that was the reason José Escamilla took him to his side before he learnt too much here on ATS.

As you know, ziggystar60, I was not that much convinced about the "pyramid" and the other things on the first video (I never saw the other videos, I hate wasting my time looking at videos of photos and text, if they have text and photos why don't they put them on a blog, for example, instead of making a bandwidth wasting video that usually takes forever to load?) but at least I think he could have been a good ATS member.

[edit on 29/6/2008 by ArMaP]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I understand what you mean, ArMaP, usually I am not very fond of these kind of YouTube videos myself. But I thought LunaCognita's videos at least came up with some new stuff that (as far as I know) hasn't been discussed much. Like the music on the far side of the moon, and that one was backed up with the actual transcripts.

So I think it is a loss for ATS that Luna now has handed over his material to Jose Escamillo and won't be posting stuff here. I was hoping to see his theories being discussed by bright people like you, so I could learn something.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Yes, as a matter of fact, there will be a LOT of new stuff. Just Wait and see!

Val Valerian, Co-producer, Moon Rising

top topics

join