It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton says Obama Must "Kiss my Ass" for His Support

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I think Bill should get over himself. Yeah, he was the president for 8 years and he was much loved, but his time in the limelight is over and he's just being a sore loser. Obama won, fair and square and Bill should buck up and take it like a man. Obama can win this election without his support. And I don't get the feeling Barack is going to kiss anyone's ass unless it's HIS idea.

Grow up, Bill. Either support him or not, but quit crying about it. "You" lost. Hillary is taking her loss with grace. Learn something from her. Baby.

Telegraph

Bill Clinton is so bitter about Barack Obama's victory over his wife Hillary that he has told friends the Democratic nominee will have to beg for his wholehearted support.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
You know, I'd pay good money to hear Bill say, "Hey, Barack, how about kissing my ass for support?"

That would really brighten my day!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I think we can all be thankfull that it's his ass that he wants kissed.
I used to have so much respect for this man, now he's just acting like like a baby.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Thats kinda funny. It reminds me of shaq tellin kobe "tell me how my ass tastes?" cuz he was mad the lakers went to the finals.
Seriously tho, bill should support obama if it helps make sure mccain doesn't get in and continue the rule of king bush.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Considering that Clinton was a tool of daddy Bush...

hearing this though made me smile.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
LOL! Pucker up buttercup! It is a little childish on his part given the fact his wife is kissing Obama's butt now.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Bill is a legend in his own mind. He is still reeling over Hills tampdown. He and McCain really need to get together and throw down some shots and raise some hell.

He could smell the WH. He is extremely upset he won't be back.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This is so much like tabloid journalism which doesn't help the democratic party...........which suggests it was related to or paid by the Republican side.

If Hillary isn't the VP then I can see how Bill would feel betrayed by giving support prior to this. Bill might be thinking of Hillary running again for the next term if she isn't chosen. I think it's his choice not to endorse him.

His not giving him support might also keep her from becoming VP.

Besides, it's not like Bill would be expected to do house chores and shine shoes, is it?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
s dog -

You know, I know Bill's all charismatic and people love him, but I would prefer Obama NOT take advice from him. He's slimy and I'd rather Obama stay as clean as he can going into this. The slime is going to come soon enough.

I just thought this was funny.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
i believe teh clintons have just shown they wont be a choice for VP.

Did you see the speech obama gave the other day? With hillary's "exit stage right" as fast as she could get out of there

obama went left
clinton went right

they didnt do squat.

Hillary is puckering up because she's millions in debt, and she knows Barack can help her out with his business friends

Bill Clinton cracks me up.

awwww. Poor guy

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
White house soap opera.
The old and super delegatless.

Bill, what were you really expecting to do?

You lost respect, talk to the blue dress.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

Yes, because I'm sure that the UK Telegraph is a Republican run operation...

That said, I don't think there's a story here unless Bill Clinton publicly expresses that he's angry with Obama. Otherwise, its just a rumor.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Bill is a legend in his own mind. .

Agreed!

One question. Is there any evidence to support the claim that Bill Clinton actually said those words or is this a case of rumor or hearsay?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Relax guys. It's just a humorous little aside to this election. The dynamics of the last Democratic administration and its relation to the upcoming one. It's not confirmed by Bill himself and it doesn't really boost or tear down either candidate. But that doesn't mean we can't talk about the obvious feelings Bill has about Obama. It's an interesting (to me, at least) study in human behavior among the political big guys.

Here's the real question... How important is it that Bill shows support for Obama? Do people really consider Bill Clinton to be the Democratic Patriarch? Would people be more supportive of Obama if Bill were to back him openly?

I think it could actually hurt Obama because I think he should be seen as a leader in his own right, not riding on the coattails of the Clintons.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor78
reply to post by aleon1018

Yes, because I'm sure that the UK Telegraph is a Republican run operation...

That said, I don't think there's a story here unless Bill Clinton publicly expresses that he's angry with Obama. Otherwise, its just a rumor.

you know...if my wife had been bashed as much as hillary clinton has, i'd be p-ssed off too. i mean you got vice-president cheney saying f--k you on 2 occasions to congressmen in public and he shot his own friend in the face and didn't even visit him in the hospital...now THAT, my friends, is one angry S.O.B.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by jimmyx]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Every time I think of Bill Clinton I feel anger and dissapointment. What a charasmatic, politically brilliant man and at the same time deeply morally flawed. Even now long after he has left office he continues to hamfistedly erode his legacy. I felt strongly his infidelities were not grounds for impeachment based on the law, but personally I felt he had earned the public outrage at the time.

His moral compass appears to be entirely guided by self interest. What a waste of a brilliant political intellect. Hopefully the democratic party can find a good use for what remains of his political influence and he can find a way to stop acting like a child.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Here's the real question... How important is it that Bill shows support for Obama? Do people really consider Bill Clinton to be the Democratic Patriarch? Would people be more supportive of Obama if Bill were to back him openly?

Hey Bh! Great post! What a wussy little beeotch Bill is.:lol

To answer your question, I don't think his support means much at all to Obama. It is much more important that Hillary support him, and she has.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'd cry too if I heard my wife speech like she did. I am so glad I don't have to hear that screeching anymore.
My neurons couldn't take much more.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

What a charasmatic, politically brilliant man and at the same time deeply morally flawed. Even now long after he has left office he continues to hamfistedly erode his legacy

You need to do some serious research Maybereal. Bill Clinton was basically China's man in office of the US. He gave everything to China, including 120 counts of illegal sensitive military technology transfers to China by his administration. The 120 counts of illegal transfers were filed by the State Department, but Bill knew he'd be out by the time they got around to it. And .. this is just one separate incident! Bill's anti-American trail goes alot farther. He should not even be allowed to live in the US.

Bill Clinton is almost as corrupt and selfish as Obama, just not quite that low though. These two are both Liberal Elite NWO henchmen.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

god, I'm still giggling over that one.

Thanks for the chuckle!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join