It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone Identify what this is?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I found this very interesting and was wondering if anyone knew what this was?

Ontario Canada Image anomaly

Thanks in advance.

-Kdial1

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Hey there kdial1

Well I have no idea what it is ... but I'm extremely curious to hear what ideas are put forward. That thing is massive !

I plan to keep popping back here to see if anyone comes up with an answer.
Thanks for sharing ... sorry I can't offer any suggestions.

Woody

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
if i had more info on what surronded that area it might be alittle easier to make a hypothesis on what it was, becaude right now i have no idea what it was, so i have to conclude it's an error as of now.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The most logical conclusion is image error. 50 km long and 1 km wide? And no one has come across it? A very large portion of the Canadian population is in Ontario, I find it impossible to believe no one would have come across it, especially planes flying over it. The strip fades at the ends too, another indication its an image error.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ben420

I agree with you on this. If you go to Google Sky, the first thing you see is an image that looks just like it, only red.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Thanks Ben40, I was expecting that as well but wanted to put it out there and see if anyone on here had any other Ideas.

I know there are different imaging satelites other than google's keyhole to compare this to, I just do not know how.

-Kdial1

top topics

join