It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted Reviews

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Saw this yesterday, amazing!

SPOILERS

My fav humor scene is when the main character Wesley Gibson goes off on his boss then smacks his friend with a keyboard. Just uhg, want to do that sometimes.

Fav Action scene has to be the first car chase. Just all the stuff Angelina Jolie does in that car, amazing.

And the ending! WOW! Screw M Night this is an ending!

Also, the only bad reviews I've found online are all the same.

Every Bad Review
"YOU CAN'T CURVE BULLETS THATS NOT POSSIBLE!" Shoots a baby. "SEE YOU CAN'T CURVE BULLETS ITS IMPOSSIBLE!" Fire bombs an old folks retirement home. "ITS AGAINST THE LAW OF PHYSICS UNREALISTIC YOU CAN'T CURVE BULLETS!" Does a drive by on a preschool. "SEE NO CURVING BULLETS! ITS IMPOSSIBLE IT CAN'T BE DONE!" Shoots self in face to prove it again.

So, if you can possibly find a way to look past the curving bullets you will love this movie.

Also, Angelina Jolie has an awesome ass. I swear to God you could bounce a quarter off of it it is so tight.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
To me "Wanted" was a complete waste of time and money.
The script was unnecessarily profane and not that well written. The Cast was pretty good and the acting was acceptable.
Continuity in a film is an indication of care in crafting a film and it was sorely lacking in this movie. Thus sloppy editing, post production from hell.

I thought the whole premise of having a group of weavers to morph into a
secret society of assassin's was so lame as to be unbelievable

Location of Chicago, sets and the CGI was good, but it takes a lot more than that to make a good film.

If graphic violence is your deal, then you might enjoy this movie, if you can take the majority of the scenes and story line on faith. I have a hard time doing this.

Angelina Jolie however....Oh my God...That face!!!

join