It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the grays still abducting people?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I had this thought last night.

Are they still abducting people like they did in the 60's 70's etc...?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
well are they still abducting people like they were known for?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Maybe.

A lot of people are still speculating as to whether or not it's an Extra-terrestrial abduction.

After all, it might just be a giant cover-up for the military to conduct human experimentation.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Shakes up my Magic Eight Ball.....

"Outcome seems unlikely."

You have to read the other thread on here.... The "Draco's" have made the "greys" their slaves....it's totally for real, you know? Here's the thread, I think it will put your kidnapping fears to rest!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
nope, they switch to cows & cats they gave up on humanity in 1980 sorry

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ksavoy30
nope, they switch to cows & cats they gave up on humanity in 1980 sorry

if so why did they do that?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

good question and i believe the answer is yes. there are many reports of abductions happening if you check different websites but the problem here is there is not one place to get all the information. one site might have abduction stories that are not on another site.

it would be nice if all of the reports of abductions were in ONE place but that doesnt seem to be the case. just like ufo reports are not all in one place to be studied.

i think if we are ever going to get to the bottom of this there needs to be somekind of central database that has all the information wether it's abductions or sightings.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313

You have to read the other thread on here.... The "Draco's" have made the "greys" their slaves....it's totally for real, you know? Here's the thread, I think it will put your kidnapping fears to rest!

I just read that. Is that true or is he coming up with things? And did that guy really die? If so wouldn't that make what he said seem pretty real?

Where is the Dulce Facility located at?

Also what really is the Dulce Facility?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Check out 'Transgenic Beings' (2006) ..Budd Hopkins' and Dr. David Jacobs' cumulative research over the last 30 years..this is an illuminating, if not frightening, analysis of the abduction phenomenon..from generational insemination..to hybrid engineering..to the social eduction of these hybrids and eventual incorporation into our world ..here's the blurb off the back of the video;

TRANSGENIC BEINGS: Hopkins and Jacobs will discuss the emerging evidence for hybrids having an increased presence in normal society and even living among us. Through the years UFO and abduction researchers have collected and investigated odd stories of "aliens" living among us. These stories were ignored as not having enough credibility and evidence and as being suggestive of the spurious claims spun by 1950s contactees. In recent years, evidence from the abduction phenomenon has been building for the reality of an alien, i.e. hybrid, presence in normal society. They will reveal the evidence they have found for the presence of hybrids on earth and begin the serious debate about what this might mean.

Here's an earlier lecture Budd Hopkins gave in 2004;

Google Video Link

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx

Originally posted by LateApexer313

I just read that. Is that true or is he coming up with things? And did that guy really die? If so wouldn't that make what he said seem pretty real?

Where is the Dulce Facility located at?

Also what really is the Dulce Facility?

????? Anyone.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx
well are they still abducting people like they were known for?

No. They got tired of pulling our legs . . .

top topics

join