It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Effects of Subtle Energy...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I read an interesting article this morning that I thought I would share with you all. Its called The Effects of Subtle Energy of People. It talks about the subtle energy that objects give off as well as the energy people give off and how they effect each other.

What is not so well known and recognized is that everything that we come in contact with, not necessarily direct physical contact, but even those we only look at with our eyes can affect us positively or negatively. There is some evidence that every living organism reacts to everything around it. Even plants have been shown to react to human emotions and intentions. This was proven by American polygraph expert Cleve Backster in his experiments with polydendron plants in the early ’70s. The Japanese researcher, Masaru Emoto, stunned the skeptical scientific world by showing under a microscope that ordinary water reacts to human emotions and intentions, too. He wrote his remarkable findings in his book “The Message of Water.”

Do certain pictures and objects that we merely look at and not even touch affect us either positively or negatively? Yes, according to the findings of Dr. John Diamond in his book “Your Body Does Not Lie.” By testing one’s muscle strength through kinesiology, he showed that certain pictures we look at can strengthen or weaken us.

Article Link: showbizandstyle.inquirer.net...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I have to agree that Masuru Emotos work is just stunning, and it confirms what flower and gem essence producers have been saying for decades if not centuries. Everything has it's own energy, and everything interacts...it's impossible not to. Physicists will tell you that all matter vibrates, however minutely, and it's these vibrations that give subtle energy therapists such as crystal and essence workers their tools. Introducing a little of something, in vibrational terms, we might be missing balances us out. Might feel odd for a bit...we're used to living without it...but it works!

Cait

new topics

join